Thaivisa.com Launches On-line Travel Agency

george

Thaivisa.com launches an On-line Travel Agency - http://travel.thaivisa.com

Thaivisa.com proudly announces the August 1, 2007 launch of The Thaivisa Travel Agency for its members.

We are a licensed travel agency with TAT (Tourism Authorithy of Thailand). Our registration number is 11/4345.

For flight bookings to all destinations national and international, or for your visa run, Visit us here:

http://travel.thaivisa.com

You can send ticket requests and book online. We deliver your eTickets direct to you via email. Please try us out!

Congratulations, a good move in my opInion. However a couple of things. I note again that like everyone else your quotes do not include taxes etc. I do understand why, but could you not quote for a ticket, say in 6 weeks time, but when quoting using the taxes applicable for the day the quote was offered. This would at least give some idea of the full price to be expected.

Secondly, I am one of the minority tribe members who does not have nor need a credit card, this has caused tremendous problems in the past with things such as car hire, is there a way that you guys can get round this ?? Such as take cash here in Thailand yet book the car using your agency with your credit cards. I think if it was done by an agency then the rules would get a lot easier.

Just my two satangs worth

Congratulations, a good move in my opInion. However a couple of things. I note again that like everyone else your quotes do not include taxes etc. I do understand why, but could you not quote for a ticket, say in 6 weeks time, but when quoting using the taxes applicable for the day the quote was offered. This would at least give some idea of the full price to be expected.

Secondly, I am one of the minority tribe members who does not have nor need a credit card, this has caused tremendous problems in the past with things such as car hire, is there a way that you guys can get round this ?? Such as take cash here in Thailand yet book the car using your agency with your credit cards. I think if it was done by an agency then the rules would get a lot easier.

Just my two satangs worth

From the ThaiVisa travel promotions page

"Fares do NOT include tax, insurance, fuel surcharges and security charges as these change constantly. These extra costs will be advised at time of booking. Fares are subject to change without notice."

Also from the promotions page...

Secure Online Payment:

Visa - Mastercard - Paysbuy

Or pay by bank transfer!

I Hope this answers your questions

I believe one of the best things with our travel.thaivisa.com Travel Agency, is that you will get a decent email reply within the hour. Expect no fast answer on evenings, weekends and public holidays though.

Sorry for asking but what are the benefits booking a flight at TV travel agency compared to booking at another local travel agent?

You get first class service via email, and by phone, and someone actually answers your emails. Try it out, just use the contact form.

We are very proud of be able to offer a service we have tested for many months.

Will the available cities of destination be amended with more of them in the future?

Looking for the combo 'return trip', BKK-ARN (Stockholm, Arlanda), Thai Air. =)

No harm in filling out the quote form HERE to see if there is a flight available. :o

totster :D

Sorry but I asked a question via email several days ago and never received a reply or acknowledgment. Just a question on fares I need an answer before booking or announcing your service on other boards. Start up problems I guess.

So far I did not find any flight to Yangon or Mandalay. From Chiang Mai you can fly directly to both and from Bangkok sure to Yangon, Bangkok to Mandalay I am not sure about. Mandalay Airways operates this service from Chiang Mai. I go there always for my new visa ...

Sorry but I asked a question via email several days ago and never received a reply or acknowledgment. Just a question on fares I need an answer before booking or announcing your service on other boards. Start up problems I guess.

Please check your spam box or spam filter, it could have ended up in there. If not please resend your request, emails sometimes get lost on the way.

Please let us know.

Cheers

So far I did not find any flight to Yangon or Mandalay. From Chiang Mai you can fly directly to both and from Bangkok sure to Yangon, Bangkok to Mandalay I am not sure about. Mandalay Airways operates this service from Chiang Mai. I go there always for my new visa ...

Hi Shan, just fill in the request form and they will sort it out for you:

http://travel.thaivisa.com/contact-us.html/

Thanks!

Not getting conned maybe?

and some SERVIVE ???maybe?

reliable(oeps..... i almost forgot the word!!)

I recommended my friend yesterday.......

all the best......for TV travel agencie

hgma

Sorry for asking but what are the benefits booking a flight at TV travel agency compared to booking at another local travel agent?

I submitted my data, even though the calendar doesn't work in opera, I still gave all my info in the text box at the bottom of the booking form, and I have still heard nothing back even though the form was submitted last Wednesday or Thursday and Idid receive the " thank you confirmation screen" upon submitting............

I submitted my data, even though the calendar doesn't work in opera, I still gave all my info in the text box at the bottom of the booking form, and I have still heard nothing back even though the form was submitted last Wednesday or Thursday and Idid receive the " thank you confirmation screen" upon submitting............

Please check your spambox for email from them, it could have ended up there. If not, please whitelist travel[at]thaivisa.com and resubmit the form.

Thanks!

I submitted my data, even though the calendar doesn't work in opera, I still gave all my info in the text box at the bottom of the booking form, and I have still heard nothing back even though the form was submitted last Wednesday or Thursday and Idid receive the " thank you confirmation screen" upon submitting............

Please check your spambox for email from them, it could have ended up there. If not, please whitelist travel[at]thaivisa.com and resubmit the form.

Thanks!

I actually have the domain thaivisa.com whitelisted :o

Another travel agent will do actual booking and calling and confirming your next trip, while TV will take this hassle away from you, so for any question or problem you'll get "real farang" response about "you know where you live, so w.t.f. do you expect from "them"?"

Well, I have been in contact with Guy from Thai Visa Travel and he was extremely helpful and efficient in dealing with my enquiry. However, Thai Visa will perhaps need to contact other wholesalers as I was able to book a confirmed flight out of BKK tonight to Manchester at a reasonable price. Thai Visa Travel were unable to meet or beat this quote and informed me that the flight out is 'full'...It's all about connections guys!

I believe the service you are offering is great, it is early days but I am sure this operation will be a huge success!

Best of luck

Jingjingna

Well I have used this new service and found everything to be just great. I think I put Guy under a bit of pressure last Thursday by asking for flights at very short notice.

Guy came through with flying colours and had me confirmed very quickly. There was one problem tho, and that was Guy had to send my e-ticket three times before it was received, certainly not his fault, but there may be something wrong with servers etc.

Thanks Guy now can you please start to think about my proposed Cairo visit.

The positives I found by using this service (1) very quick responses (2) Hassle free (3) no communication problems, didnt have to sit and say H for Hanoi O for orange N for nancy K for korea etc etc (4) No need for credit cards (5) Not rushed to pay before ticket issued etc.

Great and you have a fan in me