A Nun Plays Golf

A young novice went to her mother superior," Mother superior I have a problem, I'm afraid I used some very bad language today and feel guilty." So mother superior sits her down and asks her to explain what happend.

Well I was playing a round of golf, says the novice, and hit the most amazing drive, only to have it hit a power line and drop to the the ground after only 20yards.

Ah! and that's when you used bad language was it, asks mother superior. No,says the nun, it gets worse, as I was going for my second shot a squirrel ran out from a bush and stole the ball. And that's when you swore was it, asks mother superior. No, says the nun. Just as the squirrel was running away with the ball an eagle swooped down and caught the squirrel then started to fly away.

So that's when you said some bad things is it, asked mother superior, getting quite annoyed. No, says the nun. The eagle was flying over the green just as the squirrel let go of the ball, then the ball rolled towards the hole and stopped about 6 inches short of going in.

The mother superior took a long hard look at the novice and said, "you missed the <deleted>-king putt didn't you".