Question Aboute Tanawit Hotel In Hua Hin !

Bronzom

Hi all !

Did somebudy know aboute Tanawit Condo/Hotel, how is it ?? Pool and braekfast, the rooms, well all ?? And they are making some renovation of the old building and lobby. Are that finich now ?? Probably I will live there in September.

Hi all !

Did somebudy know aboute Tanawit Condo/Hotel, how is it ?? Pool and braekfast, the rooms, well all ?? And they are making some renovation of the old building and lobby. Are that finich now ?? Probably I will live there in September.

hi there, i was there for a second time in February, it was the only place available, but it's not too bad for the money. The Pool is nice, never too busy,but get there early if you plan to spend the day round the pool,because of the towels on the loungers, temperature just right. Breakfast is a lot better than it was 12 months ago, a great improvement. The improvements are, i would say 99% finished, there is a great launderette opposite, get your clothes in before 10.00am and they will be ready about 7.00 pm in the evening. They are trying real hard to please, to get return custom. There is also a TUK TUK owned by the hotel to take you

anywhere you want to go.Even one of the holiday companies are using it now.

regards neil.