Land...whats It Worth?

I am looking at buying some improved beachfront property in Lamai with approximately 7 rai of land near to the sea (100 meters of beach frontage). ALso, there is another 5 rai of land across the road available. Can anyone tell me what the going rates are currently for these types of land per rai or wah?

I am looking at buying some improved beachfront property in Lamai with approximately 7 rai of land near to the sea (100 meters of beach frontage). ALso, there is another 5 rai of land across the road available. Can anyone tell me what the going rates are currently for these types of land per rai or wah?

you need to track down the sorce. the owners of the land. everyone on samui can get you land becuase of commision. if you are talking big money like this then that is alot of commision. also a big saving if you cut out the middle people.

sorry if i have annoyed some real estate people. ha ha :o

:o 100 mtr beachfront Lamie got to be talking no less than 70 million go to phangan should get the same amount of beachfront for about 50 mill Samui no longer paradise

7 Rai in Lamai?Not on your life. Maybe outside Lamai, heading south, on the ring road .That particular lot you are talking about, wellllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Not exactly Lamai are we? 20 year lease????????????? Up to you.Re development cost?

Hope you have upwards to 6 million US +. Did I guess wrong?

7 Rai in Lamai?Not on your life. Maybe outside Lamai, heading south, on the ring road .That particular lot you are talking about, wellllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Not exactly Lamai are we? 20 year lease????????????? Up to you.Re development cost?

whatever the price if its lease hold you will find it very hard to make a profit on the deal ........

Totaly agree.

the rate of such prime propery as 7 rai on the beach is about 18-20 million a Rai. so its about 4-5 million usd

and dont forget to check how much you can build on it in the Ta saban so you dont end up paying for 7 rai but only allowed to buid 40%

its a lot of money to pay for cocnut trees. :o