Sunbed Tanning Salon

BackinBKK

No sunbeds and God knows I've been looking! California Fitness at Paragon have been installing one for a year now but I have yet to see any progress other than the space and sign.

www.apexprofoundbeauty.com which has many branches around bkk does spray on tanning at location on Sukhumvit near Emporium. I did it once and paid 1000 baht. It lasted about a week. Looked great but thought it too expensive for maintaining. It great if you have a special event though.

No sunbeds and God knows I've been looking! California Fitness at Paragon have been installing one for a year now but I have yet to see any progress other than the space and sign.

www.apexprofoundbeauty.com which has many branches around bkk does spray on tanning at location on Sukhumvit near Emporium. I did it once and paid 1000 baht. It lasted about a week. Looked great but thought it too expensive for maintaining. It great if you have a special event though.

I was considering doing this temporary tanning to create my new look :o ,so I had been looking for this information for a long time :D So please would you tell me more about the period after the first week; would the skin look spotted (dark & light) colored?? or chapped?

Thanks .

lol had a cheap 1 month trial pass for December 06, the "guy" who sold it to me told me it was going to be finished being installed with in a week.

I am also looking for some tanning places, on a side note any good places around bkk to get some natural sun ? maybe in public ? i guess that kinda goes against sunbathing and being half naked kinda thing though eh

The temporary tanning worked well and it faded naturally. I was also worried about what would happen. Mine lasted a week but I swim every day in a heavy clorinated pool in my condo. The friend I went who does not swim, tan lasted about 10 days.

Now one thing you can't be shy! This process is done naked! And after your finished you lie on a table and you are completely rubbed down!!! I wanted the speedo look so wore my underwear though they were sprayed as well! Bring another pair of underwear or bathing suit with you if this is a problem for you. The rub down could be a plus for some though it's man on man or woman on woman!

Cool guy cory...yes your right...and they (California Fitness) still tell people it will be a week or two regarding the installing of the suntanning machine! Funny yes...or sad! haha!

The temporary tanning worked well and it faded naturally. I was also worried about what would happen. Mine lasted a week but I swim every day in a heavy clorinated pool in my condo. The friend I went who does not swim, tan lasted about 10 days.

Now one thing you can't be shy! This process is done naked! And after your finished you lie on a table and you are completely rubbed down!!! I wanted the speedo look so wore my underwear though they were sprayed as well! Bring another pair of underwear or bathing suit with you if this is a problem for you. The rub down could be a plus for some though it's man on man or woman on woman!

Cool guy cory...yes your right...and they (California Fitness) still tell people it will be a week or two regarding the installing of the suntanning machine! Funny yes...or sad! haha!

huhhhhhhhhhhhh? :D OH YEHHHHH :D ! I guess these are(TRIVIAL problems :o ) only when it comes to be rubbed down and the (1 on 1)thing you just had mentioned !! :D

Edited by zaza

• 1 year later...

So is there now a tanning bed at California Fitness?

So is there now a tanning bed at California Fitness?

Nope! Sign is still there though but the room is a cleaning closet now. I still ask though just to annoy them though!