House For Rent ... Cheap, Convenient ...

I'm leaving Thailand in Oct/Nov this year, my (rented) house will be available for rental sometime between the beginning of September and the beginning of October.

It's a two-bed, two-bath townhouse in On Nutt (Sukhumvit 77) soi 24 - actually has two addresses as it is kind of in Sukhumvit soi 93 as well!

I'm not looking for someone to bail me out of an unfinished contract or any of that crap, so don't worry - it's just that my house is pretty nice, in a very accessible part of town and will be available. I pay 6,100 Baht, I reckon the landlady won't put it up at all.

BTS is 5 mins by motorbike, 10 mins by taxi, 15 mins by walk/bus.

Like I said, my contract's up and I can leave hassle-free but I reckon it's a perfect sized place for a small family (or even a single person who's bored of tiny condos) and in my experience very agreeable rent - if anyone's interested let me know (by PM or e-mail) and I'll arrange to put you in touch with the landlady, there may even be a few cheap (or free) household items going begging too!! It's a nice house, in a nice area and a convenient location.

Once again - I'm not selling (or renting) anything, just letting you know that what I reckon is great digs will be available soon.

Pics ....

Front gate...

Image00002.jpg

Yard...

Image00001.jpg

Front room...

Image00003.jpg

Through towards the kitchen...

Image00004.jpg

Kitchen...

Image00005.jpg

Back bedroom (no pics of the front bedroom it's roughly twice as big and has air-con)...

Image00006.jpg

Upstairs bathroom (on the small side)...

Image00007.jpg

Sorry no pics of the master bedroom (long story!) but like I said it's big and has air-con :o

Landlady's very agreeable (she painted the place for me and fixed every small problem very quickly at her own expense) and plenty of furniture is included in the rent:

2 beds (not mattresses though)

kitchen table and chairs

sofa and 2 chairs in the living room

TV stand unit

wardrobe

fitted kitchen

coffee table

other bits and pieces....

even more bits and pieces that I'll be leaving....

Let me know if you want putting in touch with the landlady ..... if you drop me a line you will be first in line for cheap stuff that I can't take with me too!

PM me for more info

Edited by astral
No e-mail addr please

• 2 weeks later...
I'm leaving Thailand in Oct/Nov this year, my (rented) house will be available for rental sometime between the beginning of September and the beginning of October.

It's a two-bed, two-bath townhouse in On Nutt (Sukhumvit 77) soi 24 - actually has two addresses as it is kind of in Sukhumvit soi 93 as well!

I'm not looking for someone to bail me out of an unfinished contract or any of that crap, so don't worry - it's just that my house is pretty nice, in a very accessible part of town and will be available. I pay 6,100 Baht, I reckon the landlady won't put it up at all.

Like I said, my contract's up and I can leave hassle-free but I reckon it's a perfect sized place for a small family (or even a single person who's bored of tiny condos) and in my experience very agreeable rent - if anyone's interested let me know (by PM or e-mail) and I'll arrange to put you in touch with the landlady, there may even be a few cheap (or free) household items going begging too!! It's a nice house, in a nice area and a convenient location.

Once again - I'm not selling (or renting) anything, just letting you know that what I reckon is great digs will be available soon.

Pics ....

Front gate...

Image00002.jpg

Yard...

Image00001.jpg

Front room...

Image00003.jpg

Image00004.jpg

Kitchen...

Image00005.jpg

Back bedroom (no pics of the front bedroom it's roughly twice as big and has air-con)...

Image00006.jpg

Image00007.jpg

Sorry no pics of the master bedroom (long story!) but like I said it's big and has air-con :o

Landlady's very agreeable (she painted the place for me and fixed every small problem very quickly at her own expense) and plenty of furniture is included in the rent:

kitchen table and chairs

TV stand unit

wardrobe

fitted kitchen

coffee table

Let me know if you want putting in touch with the landlady ..... if you drop me a line you will be first in line for cheap stuff that I can't take with me too!

PM me for more info

Hi,

I am looking for such a house. Please help me by contacting the owner. My father and mother will be arriving shortly to BKK and they are old age and cannot stay in my present tiny condo. So I want to move from my condo. Please PM me the details.

Regards,

Ashley

Pics ....

Front gate...

Image00002.jpg

Yard...

Image00001.jpg

Front room...

Image00003.jpg

Image00004.jpg

Kitchen...

Image00005.jpg

Image00006.jpg

Image00007.jpg

kitchen table and chairs

TV stand unit

wardrobe

fitted kitchen

coffee table

PM me for more info

Pics ....

Front gate...

Image00002.jpg

Yard...

Image00001.jpg

Front room...

Image00003.jpg

Image00004.jpg

Kitchen...

Image00005.jpg

Image00006.jpg

Image00007.jpg

kitchen table and chairs

TV stand unit

wardrobe

fitted kitchen

coffee table

PM me for more info