You've Got To Laugh

A_Traveller

post-33892-1187329220_thumb.jpg

Samak falls, gets 10 stitches on eyebrow

Sing Buri - Former Bangkok governor Samak Sundaravej stumbled and fell while shooting a TV programme, breaking his left eyebrow.

He received ten stitches on the wound at the Sing Buri Hospital, the hospital said.

Samak went to Sing Buri to record a video tape for a TV programme at 7:30 am. He stumbled and fell face-down onto a marble chair.

The Nation

Regards

Suggest those who don't see the humour, look at this individual's history.

Regards

This guy has been involved in many of Thailands darkest moments and certainly did not have any problems with violence dished out on others when it strengthened his own position or those he has supported in the past.

I beleive he got 2 years for defamation recently, why is he allowed to run for MP, possibly lead a party and also make tv programes.

He has been found guilty and is out on appeal I believe.

Most countries you go to prison when found guilty and can only be freed when the appeal is won.

In Thailand if you have "friends" you are a free man whilst on appeal.

Edited by womble

Shame they couldn't stitch up his gob at the same time. There probably isn't that much medical suture in the whole of Thailand, though. :o

and that would involve complete amputation of his foot as well :D

Seconded on both of those statements. :D

post-33892-1187329220_thumb.jpg

Samak falls, gets 10 stitches on eyebrow

Sing Buri - Former Bangkok governor Samak Sundaravej stumbled and fell while shooting a TV programme, breaking his left eyebrow.

He received ten stitches on the wound at the Sing Buri Hospital, the hospital said.

Samak went to Sing Buri to record a video tape for a TV programme at 7:30 am. He stumbled and fell face-down onto a marble chair.

The Nation

Regards

Apparently, Samak has now decided to sue the chair for harassment, and the chair has been taken into custody, with bail set at 1m baht per leg.

What a maroon. Falling down on his sorry little face indeed. Pity his boss can't do the same thing as he stumbles his way down to his stadium box.

Apparently, Samak has now decided to sue the chair for harassment, and the chair has been taken into custody, with bail set at 1m baht per leg.

What a maroon. Falling down on his sorry little face indeed. Pity his boss can't do the same thing as he stumbles his way down to his stadium box.

:o:D

Better be careful Stevero, he might class that as defamation of his character :D

Not that i feel sorry in any way for that monster, but if you think that Thaksin is Samak's "boss", i would advise you to read some more history.

Not that i feel sorry in any way for that monster, but if you think that Thaksin is Samak's "boss", i would advise you to read some more history.

Come come now old chap thats a bit harsh. I mean the man loves cats. Anyone who loves cats is OK in my book

:o

Regarding the existing situation, based on what i know, I feel quite comfortable in saying that as of now, yes, the footballer is paying Samak at least something here.

Regarding the existing situation, based on what i know, I feel quite comfortable in saying that as of now, yes, the footballer is paying Samak at least something here.

No doubt about that. But don't forget that the power complex in Thailand often goes strange ways, with shifting and shared allegiances. Samak is useful to Thaksin, no doubt. But he has been useful to other quarters as well, and for a lot longer than he has been for Thaksin.

Just because he gets paid by Thaksin does not mean that he is not anymore part of another informal power network and involved in those battles and intrigues, as he has always been.

Based on what i know, i feel more than uncomfortable saying this.

No doubt about that. But don't forget that the power complex in Thailand often goes strange ways, with shifting and shared allegiances. Samak is useful to Thaksin, no doubt. But he has been useful to other quarters as well, and for a lot longer than he has been for Thaksin.

Just because he gets paid by Thaksin does not mean that he is not anymore part of another informal power network and involved in those battles and intrigues, as he has always been.

Based on what i know, i feel more than uncomfortable saying this.

yeah, comfortable is relative. As long as he is comfortably sore from his fall, I am happy enough :-)