Mouth To Mouth Kissing

Darlek

is there any problem with thais kissing on the mouth in respect of their bad breath and possible transmission of hep b or TB ?

most thais have feelthy breath due to the spicy foods they eat so one wonders if there is

some kind of reluctance to kiss on the mouth .

you hear that thai men are reluctant to go down on a women so is kissing also a nono ?

say deep tongue french kissing ?

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My G/F was very shy about kissing at first, I was puzzled by this and asked her a lot about it.

She says ex husband did not kiss her or indeed foreplay was not his strong point. Some time later we were in company with some friends, Thai ladies and farang men, the ladies indicated Thai men get straight down to “business” and when they are satisfied its over, whether the ladies are satisfied or not.

Have a Happy…

DeDanan

PS. She is a good kisser now! :o

I am not into the smell of the Thai red curry that is available in some places,we use a red curry sometimes at our house but it is not to smelly.

As far as kissing goes,I think it has something to do with bad breath as they must know that it a turn off.

My wife sometimes eats it at a foodshop where she eats lunch close to her school. And I can smell her when she comes in the door in the evenings,and I sleep with my back to her and still the smell bothers me.

But they all eat it at times,sometimes I can smell her brother when he is 5 feet from me and we are talking, Once an old broad got on a bus and set right behind me for about 3 hrs. and I thought I was gonna puke from the smell of that shit she had been eating, I wouldn't even have let her kiss my ass.

So all in all,I am kinda glad that they realise that it does make their breath very unappealing and so do shun kissing to some extent. but I do not find that they are again kissing except ,Why would you want to swap slobbers with a working bar girl..I have never seen a working whore anywhere in the world that was into kissing. Sex to them is a business deal and kissing is an act of love. :o

So all in all,I am kinda glad that they realise that it does make their breath very unappealing and so do shun kissing to some extent.

My girlfriend is just as conscious of the cleanliness of her mouth as she with the rest of her body ... She hardly ever eats a meal without popping in a breathmint afterwards and she brushes her teeth regularly.

Kissing is common in this household. :o

/SM

i recall one issan girl who had been eating a bagfull of dugga dan , those deep fried bugs ,grubs and scorpions , really smelly stuff too . didnt want to kiss her for sure after eating that crap. there was remnants of bugslegs trapped between her teeth . yuk

didnt want to kiss her for sure after eating that crap. there was remnants of bugslegs trapped between her teeth . yuk

She kept the legs and bits in between her teeth for a reason....................and it worked

Clever these Thai girls are.

Dunno- love Thai Food eat the same grub as my TGF. I have no problem kissing her, but maybe my breathe smells like Shi^&@% too. If you brush your teeth a couple times a day and pop the breathe strips I don't think you or your lady will have issues.

Thai ladies love m/m kissing- why wouldn't they? (affectionate) Agree with the Dr. Smell kiss is the traditional way.