Feeling Blue

GreenShone

I think it's a sea anemone

Gosh, I've not been in the Ladies' forum for ages. Some lovely newish members and avatars -- Green Shone, fantastic! Shola -- hehehe, Ave, what is that little insect? And of course, Patsycat's smiling kitty -- can't be depressed when you see that!

I was just going through some old journals. Wow, I've always gone through bouts of depression. But so have some of my fav writers/poets: Sylvia Plath, Papa Hemingway, Akutagwa Ryunosuke, Dot Parker...Unfortunately, I don't write as eloquenthly as they. Glum face. But, I've made re-contact with old old friends and they know my down times and always cheer me up.

Yep, playing with pets is best for me, too. Or doing a beauty regimine or like SBK -- clean up the house to loud music; in my case, that's Gilbert & Sullivan's The Mikado. Koko, YumYum and Katisha always make me laugh, and you can pretend to act out scenes while holding the mop. Ya gotta have fun!

OH, I forgot Tina Turner! Yiu're simply the best.

I've got the blues and I couldn't shake it off for some reason. :D

WHY???????!!!! :D Come on! Don't tell me there is no Swensen's Ice cream shop near your place?? :o

Ritter (yellow-sport) chocolate will cure all the blues (take 3 bars a day- or when needed) :D