Pattaya Immigration: Jomtien

libya 115

In Pattaya Immigration (Jomtien), the usual extension to a 30 day entry stamp was 15 days for 1900 baht.

However I have heard recently that this might have changed to 7 or 10 days extension only.

Does anyone have any up-to-date information on this?

If you have had your 30 day extension, then your next will be just a 7 day extension for 1,900 baht :D

Did Jomtien, Pattaya Immigration just give you 7 days for 1900 Baht?

Id already had my 30 day extension, so I got only 7 days for 1,900 baht... The price for 30 days and 7 days is the same :o

If you have had your 30 day extension, then your next will be just a 7 day extension for 1,900 baht :D

Did Jomtien, Pattaya Immigration just give you 7 days for 1900 Baht?

Id already had my 30 day extension, so I got only 7 days for 1,900 baht... The price for 30 days and 7 days is the same :o

O.K. I need to clarify my question here. I am talking about extension of the 30 day automatic entry visa. You get a 30 day stamp in your passport and Jomtien Pattaya Immigration used to give you an extra 15 days for 1900 baht, thus allowing a stay of 45 days in the Kingdom.

Is this still the case? Anyone know?

O.K. I need to clarify my question here. I am talking about extension of the 30 day automatic entry visa. You get a 30 day stamp in your passport and Jomtien Pattaya Immigration used to give you an extra 15 days for 1900 baht, thus allowing a stay of 45 days in the Kingdom.

Is this still the case? Anyone know?

7 days is the max extension allowed for a 30 day stamp according to this thread:

Extension of 30 day stamp

-redwood