Hi Guys & Girls - Sketch Here

Sketch

Matt here (aka DJ Sketch/Sketchisim)

I have lurked on the forums for almost a year now but i felt i'd finally ask a question of the vast knowledge bank

last year when I was playing over in Thailand i enjoyed it immensely, but it was just chance that i ended up playing as much as i did, this year i think it'd be nice to have some more planning before i head over

I run a company called Strike3 Productions here and am a promoter/Dj here in Australia. I'm looking at coming over to Thailand this year for Nov/dec.

Who would I talk to about DJ-ing during the period i'm in Thailand? I am looking to play for free as I will be in the region anyway and its a great getaway from my regular club nights here in Australia.

I have extensive background supporting international Dj's. Kenobi, Damian John, Mind Electric, Karl Sav, Stanton Warriors, Menis, Chris Carter/Marcus Knight/ Kleinberg/ Diverted and plenty more, i just dont have any contacts over in Thailand anymore.

You can find out more about myself and Strike3/Chemistry here if you're interested.

www.myspace.com/chemistrynights

www.myspace.com/sketchisim

I'm going to be in thailand for the period of at leat one full moon also so i'm definately keen to get in touch with the promoters of that if possible as well.

If you have contact details for some clubs who are interested in having me up i'd greatly appreceate it as a good starting point for my annualy thailand pilgrimage.

Appreceate your help guys and see you soon!

I think i'll stay in bangkok for a few days over a weekend, then head to chang mai, down to lonely beach then koh phangan for the 24th and then phuket/patong, i'm looking forward to it very much, the last two years i've just visited for 10 or so days on the spur of the moment so this year i'm planning to cram a lot more in.

Edited by Sketch