Cheap Flights To Australia

tinytot

Thanks for reading ,

Does anyone know where i can get good priced airfares to Brisbane? Am returning 2 weeks time on a return from last trip but the air fare companys here in oz say i am better to buy a ticket from Thailand to come back on ! So if anyone has any contacts or companys i would be happy to know of..

Thanks and hope for some info............... Cheers tinytot

Not sure about brisbane, but tiger airways are doing some very good deals between Phuket and darwin or Perth, around 6000 baht return!!!

Perhaps fly to one of those cities then get internal on another budget to Brisbane.

Does anyone know where i can get good priced airfares to Brisbane? Am returning 2 weeks time on a return from last trip but the air fare companys here in oz say i am better to buy a ticket from Thailand to come back on ! So if anyone has any contacts or companys i would be happy to know of..

I have some difficulty figuring out what you want. As far as I can make out you are at the moment in Australia, you want to fly from Brisbane to Bangkok, but you are asking about air fares to Brisbane.

Anyway, I see that the travel shop of ThaiVisa offers a fare from Bangkok to Brisbane. Click on the pinned topic at the top of this forum and ask for a quote.

--

Maestro