Xbox 360 Dead?

phazey

Have you got the T8 and T10 screwdrivers too? Im waiting for those from the states then i will fix it myself.

You'll need to remover the x-clamps, there's a really good guide online.

PM if u want the details and god luckwith your project.

Have you got the T8 and T10 screwdrivers too? Im waiting for those from the states then i will fix it myself.

You can get the case opening tool at MBK, I used it to change my case and it was fairly straight forward.

Yeah, not only do i have access to an ample stock room, but a nicely kitted out workshop.

Removing the x-clamps....small screwdriver :o

Edited by phazey

Had my broken 360s fixed at gamemania at Pantip more than a month ago and so far no probs with them. Make lot more noise as they must have put in a more powerfull fan or something

Played Bioshock all the way through - Bioshock has been bricking quite a few 360s I gather (killed my mates 360 back in UK)

Had my broken 360s fixed at gamemania at Pantip more than a month ago and so far no probs with them. Make lot more noise as they must have put in a more powerfull fan or something

Played Bioshock all the way through - Bioshock has been bricking quite a few 360s I gather (killed my mates 360 back in UK)

Really?

Maybe the older Xbox 360s, but hopefully the newer ones and the Elite model should be able to take the strain.

At least I hope so as I'm playing Bioshock now! :o