A Good Thai Bank

What is the best Bank in Thailand ??

“Best” is relative. The biggest Bank, I believe, is Bangkok bank. Another big bank is Kasikorn (Thai Farmer’s Bank)

If you need to do a lot of transfers from a bank account outside Thailand to a bank account in Thailand, I suggest that you choose a Thai bank that is the correspondent bank of your bank in your home country for the currency you usually remit to Thailand. Ask your home country’s bank what their correspondent banks are, and which one of them they consider best.

With all Thai banks, e-banking is in its infancy and personally I do not trust their security. One bank – forgot which one – seems to be better in this respect than others in that it sends you an access code by SMS for each individual logon.

--

Maestro

If you need to do a lot of transfers from a bank account outside Thailand to a bank account in Thailand, I suggest that you choose a Thai bank that is the correspondent bank of your bank in your home country for the currency you usually remit to Thailand. Ask your home country’s bank what their correspondent banks are, and which one of them they consider best.

Another big bank is Kasikorn (Thai Farmer’s Bank)

That's the bank my bank talks about, Has anyone have expieiance with this bank (good or bad) ???