Accomadation 20-30g Baht A Month

gymboy33

hi,

arriving in pattaya around the 9-10th of this month,,looking for some half decent accomadation, must have broadband already in, air-con,bedroom,living room/kitchen,and probaly on the baht bus routes,,but most inportantaly I dont wanna be tyed down to a six month contract..I know its maybe best for me to get some temporaly accomadation when I get there in a hotel or something but does anybody have any good ideas now....it would be well appreciated,,,so i can make my initial stay as smooth as possible,,thx again!!!

regards

gymboy

You can rent a house/condo for 20-30g a month. If it doesn't have telephone or broadband you can or the owner can install telephone line and broadband through TOT or TT&T.

Let me tell you there are many houses/condos for rent!!!

Suggest you see Alan Bolton Estate agent (I have no interest in this company ) Discovery Park, opposite Bank Bank, 2nd Road Pattaya and near to Tropical Berts. Alan should be able to steer you in the right direction.

begsaresponse

they are everywhere!!!!!!!!!

try pattaya bay - the location is dodgy butthey are ruuning a special for 13k for standard room.i think for that money you could get the suite.

i dont like the location BUT ... if you are now able to come thru the new mall 24 hours a day - that makes the place much easier access.

ps: free wi-fi in tuk-com did you know??? so youre not locked down to your room w/ computer.

Edited by jinjok

There are lot of serviced apartments that charge per month and have internet already in. They mostly don't mention internet in their descriptions, though.

You just need to check and see which one you like best.

If you're after some luxury, I recommend Argyle Apartments at Pratumnak. You can find them on Web easily. 30 k per month with some cool decoration and furniture (and what a kitchen!).

Others are cheaper - 10-15 k per month, but have no kitchen or very minimalistic.

I've got access to some condos in View Talay 2, high floors. Studios and 1 bedrooms. Available without 6 month contracts. price depends upon size, season and length of contract required.

Telephones in most, ADSL availabe throught TOT at Bt700 per month for 512/256 or Bt1000 per month for 1024/512. In the process of installing wifi ADSL inclusive but not completed yet.

Please PM me if interested.