True/ubc Magazine

womble

This mag infuriates me. It doesn't have all the channels, it doesn't properly explain what all the programes actually are.

One of the worst parts is that some channels the shows nbames are written in English, some in Thai and some both. This must infuriate Thai readers just as much. Why just write it in both languages or just do it all in Thai as that is the target market?

This mag infuriates me. It doesn't have all the channels, it doesn't properly explain what all the programes actually are.

One of the worst parts is that some channels the shows nbames are written in English, some in Thai and some both. This must infuriate Thai readers just as much. Why just write it in both languages or just do it all in Thai as that is the target market?

count yourself lucky you get one ,i have 3 ubc recievers and dont get one ,have to go on line and print them out :o

The UBC file in the ubcschedule.zip is screwed up this month. It only goes through the 17th, and skips a few days too.

I guess they like to hear from us! :D

Are you sure about that UpC? I think my one is OK. (139,760 bytes) BBC Entertainment and AXN have a full month's worth.

I have noticed in the past some days missing from some channels and some channels not containing ANY details :o . Maybe I should write a program that checks that each channel has the right number of days listed! :D