Tt&t Adsl Finally Installed!

piker

I've been operating on WIFI in my Pattaya condo for over a year with no complaints. As I began using Skype, I felt there was a need to upgrade to a faster connection or the calls were garbled.

I heard TT&T Maxnet had a really good promotion and I had heard horror stories about ToT so I went to the Carrefour office, paid 1500bt for connection, signed a 1 year contract, was given a free modem and was told the connection would be made within 10 days.

On the 10th day, TT&T calls and says they've made the install :o

Now I needed to have my condo's technician make the install from the phone box to my actual condo. The cost of the work and the cable: 1500 baht.

To me, this is all money well spent if it is in fact better for Skype.

What was your experience with any ADSL connection? Thank you.

I've been operating on WIFI in my Pattaya condo for over a year with no complaints. As I began using Skype, I felt there was a need to upgrade to a faster connection or the calls were garbled.

I heard TT&T Maxnet had a really good promotion and I had heard horror stories about ToT so I went to the Carrefour office, paid 1500bt for connection, signed a 1 year contract, was given a free modem and was told the connection would be made within 10 days.

On the 10th day, TT&T calls and says they've made the install :o

Now I needed to have my condo's technician make the install from the phone box to my actual condo. The cost of the work and the cable: 1500 baht.

To me, this is all money well spent if it is in fact better for Skype.

What was your experience with any ADSL connection? Thank you.

i paid much the same 2800b fitted ,but gave the guy 2000b extra not to wait for 2 weeks ,ordered and installed on the same day :D