I Am Looking To Rent A Furnished Condo In Hua Hin.

piker

I've been to Hua Hin just once and feel that it could be my new home but I need to spend more time there. I was wondering if you know of any furnished condos or long stay hotel packages under 15,000/month? Any board members renting out property? Anyone reading this in Hua Hin wanting to meet for a round? Thank you.

I've been to Hua Hin just once and feel that it could be my new home but I need to spend more time there. I was wondering if you know of any furnished condos or long stay hotel packages under 15,000/month? Any board members renting out property? Anyone reading this in Hua Hin wanting to meet for a round? Thank you.

Hi

I'm moving out of a 3 bedroom house, 2 bathrooms, communal pool -(Tippawan 5 Village) on Saturday Sept 15th.

I am not getting the deposit back from the owner! but have the property for 2 months rent free. The agent said I'm welcome to sublet it. It costs me 22000Baht a month, but willing to take 15000B.

No contract, no deposit required and it can be confirmed with the agent, so you know it's all above board.

After November 15 you would need to pay the going rate, etc.

You'll need to let me know, asap.

thanks

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

There are sooo many at the moment... a good start is always Sport Villa, the rooms are small and not that nice, but it's in the Center of Hua Hin and have a nice pool.

Check Longstayers in the net and you will find many more!