Centrum V Seven Seas

Which is the bestest multivitamin?  

8 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

The Thai's I know recommend Centrum but I started with Seven Seas and noticed a difference the next day - however, that was after being on neither.

The Centrum capsules aren't soft and squishy like seven seas and look quite boring but are they the better multivit and what is the difference between Centrum and Centrum Silver?

The Thai's I know recommend Centrum but I started with Seven Seas and noticed a difference the next day - however, that was after being on neither.

The Centrum capsules aren't soft and squishy like seven seas and look quite boring but are they the better multivit and what is the difference between Centrum and Centrum Silver?

Centrum is pure garbage. I don't know these other brands in Thailand but if you can begin to feel a difference that's what it is all about.

I would check out one of the GNC stores and do some home work. I'm sure they have a web site.

The only good thing about Centrum is the marketing. Sanitation workers find lots of the regularly in the sreen filters at sewage treatment facilities.

Pharmaton, expensive but top notch vitamins, minerals, ginseng etc..

pharmaton.com is their website

Available in most chemists?

The worlds best are apparently Solgar.

The son of a good friend of mine back home works in the factory so if Centrum aren't any good I'll try to get some sent over.

Just goes to show that the Thai's are suckers for marketing.

Centrum is pure garbage. I don't know these other brands in Thailand but if you can begin to feel a difference that's what it is all about.

I would check out one of the GNC stores and do some home work. I'm sure they have a web site.

The only good thing about Centrum is the marketing. Sanitation workers find lots of the regularly in the sreen filters at sewage treatment facilities.

Whats wrong with Centrum??

Whats wrong with Centrum??

1- It's impossible to get even the minimum RDAs in a pill that size what to speak of optimum nutrition.

2- There were reports years ago that sewage treament workers were findin lots of then in some of the staging screens at the sewage plant.

Actually where they belong... :o

Centrum or Seven Seas? Neither, in fact my opinion is that vitamin supplements, especially multivits are either useless or only marginally useful. The body has trouble matabolizing vitamins in concentrated form without the essential enzymes u get from food. If you could dye a multivit before you swallowed it your next trip to the john would give you an idea of where your money is going - literally pissing your money away. Lets argue that they are marginally useful, even if they were the effect wouldn't be profound enough to make you 'feel it the next day', I would say that is more of a placebo effect - If I told you of all the great effects on your health and well being/energy etc this dudd sugar pill is gonna give you, put it in pretty pakaging with hyped up marketing etc you'd probably 'think' you feel great. Swallowing pills and potions in the pursuit of good health is always gonna seem attractive as it's easier to deliver than a balanced diet of good knife and fork food and excercise.

Food Supplements offer huge potential for repeat sells. The profit margin on food supplements is large, and the scope for hype and lies in marketing material is unlimited. Supplement hawkers use criminally dishonest claims to market their products. Some people and companies have no scruples, and will do whatever they can get away with in order to con people. This is getting worse because an ever increasing number of companies are digging their hands into the health and fitness world. If I had to take any vits it would be a bit of Vit c and vit E just to plug any gaps - an insurance policy if you like :o Buddahboy

There have been tons of double blinded randomized placebo controled studies done on herbal meds and vitamins/nutricuticals. Some of the best having been done in Germany. The results are very encouraging.

Unlike nasty, painful and dangerous massge or acupuncture treatment.