Residence Garden

bartender100

Anyone know if it affects the hotel?i really fancy staying there when i come out early November,but have heard there is major road contruction going on.

The hotel has lost the car parking space in front of it due to the road widening. The road widening activity seems however to have ceased for some reason.

If you are using the swimming pool in front of the hotel, it is just marginally nearer the traffic.

It is impossible to say whether the road widening activity will have been completed by the time you visit or indeed just restarted at the same time. TIT

Does the road construction affect the transportation to Pattaya and Jomtien? I'd be using the baht buses to Jomtien and walking to walking street (is it a far walk?). I'd never seen or been to this hotel, but I'd like to stay there in December and I'd like to book my hotel soon.

Does the road construction affect the transportation to Pattaya and Jomtien? I'd be using the baht buses to Jomtien and walking to walking street (is it a far walk?). I'd never seen or been to this hotel, but I'd like to stay there in December and I'd like to book my hotel soon.

There is no current problem with getting to and from Jomtien.

Walking to Walking Street at a leisurely pace will take you about 10 to 15 mins, but I would not advice walking alone in the dark or early hours of the morning.

I have stayed at the Residence Garden and have no complaints. The apartments are spacious, clean and the staff helpful.

:o