Reliable Pool Cleaner Needed -

Nirvana

Please advise if anyone can assist to recommend a poolman to clean and maintain a pool during owners absence.

A trust worthy guy with relevent experience to clean a liner pool , 12 ft by 5 ft in Nam Muang area, needed a few times a week to maintain, clean and add the relevent chemicals etc. Experience a must as we have already had 2 guys screw up the pump and pool etc after their bosses left them to their own devices. Thanks

Please advise if anyone can assist to recommend a poolman to clean and maintain a pool during owners absence.

A trust worthy guy with relevent experience to clean a liner pool , 12 ft by 5 ft in Nam Muang area, needed a few times a week to maintain, clean and add the relevent chemicals etc. Experience a must as we have already had 2 guys screw up the pump and pool etc after their bosses left them to their own devices. Thanks

could try pool mart. they do about 2 or 3 grand a month for 3 times a week

seems they have some contract and no one in samui to handle small work it seems. any other further ideas welcomed

seems they have some contract and no one in samui to handle small work it seems. any other further ideas welcomed

Nirvana,

I have a guy that comes in 3 times a week to clean mine.PM me I'll give you the details.Speaks some English,

Nirvana,

I have a guy that comes in 3 times a week to clean mine.PM me I'll give you the details.Speaks some English,

Ok will do , thanks

Nirvana,

Ok will do , thanks

Hi Rooo

Seems too far for them to come as I am seeking in Lamai / Nam Muang area. Seems a bit tricky to find

one (not sure why) in this area.

Nirvana,

Ok will do , thanks

Hi Rooo

Seems too far for them to come as I am seeking in Lamai / Nam Muang area. Seems a bit tricky to find

one (not sure why) in this area.

Will make some more enquiries . You never know.