Welcome To Our Newest Sponsor

ASEAN NOW Sales

We visit Ao Nang every year and will contact you through your website before our next visit. We have wanted to charter a boat for the day but did not know where to start looking. We usually stay at the Nakamanda Hotel. You see, advertising really works!

meandwi

Hi Meandwi.

We'd love to take you out next time you're in Krabi. We can collect you by boat on the beach outside Nakamanda, or by road, depending in where you decide to go.

All our trips include home cooked food, snorkeling equipment, English speaking guide and a flexible itinerary. We are happy to answer any questions about the various islands and other trips we offer, so don't hesitate to contact us via the website when you are ready to plan your next holiday here.

And we are delighted to see that the ad has worked already!

Elizabeth

Thanks for the welcome, Seonai!

Actually we have a blog at http://andamancampandcruise.blogspot.com/ which is designed to keep past friends up to date on family news and new trips.

It may also be helpful for those planning to come to Krabi who want to see some pictures and get some ideas about how they might spend their time.

At the moment we are featuring a lovely Aussie family for whom we put together a great itinerary which allowed them to take in all the highlights of Krabi in a relatively short time, as well as having plenty of time to chill.

It will be updated regularly throughout the season.

Elizabeth

I looked at the Andaman Camp & Cruise website and blog just last week when I was planning visiting Krabi for the first time.

Yesterday I drove to Krabi to take a look at the area and also went to look at the newly opened Tesco Lotus and I saw you and your husband there. I just thought 'no way that's the couple from the website I looked at, what a small town!' :o

Good luck for the birth of your baby!

Thanks for the good wishes, g00dgirl. How funny that you saw us - you should have come over and said "hi". We are just marking time now till he makes his appearance, which could be any time from now until the next 2 weeks or so.

Maybe we'll meet you next time you're back this way.

E

Hi Meandwi.

We'd love to take you out next time you're in Krabi. We can collect you by boat on the beach outside Nakamanda, or by road, depending in where you decide to go.

All our trips include home cooked food, snorkeling equipment, English speaking guide and a flexible itinerary. We are happy to answer any questions about the various islands and other trips we offer, so don't hesitate to contact us via the website when you are ready to plan your next holiday here.

And we are delighted to see that the ad has worked already!

Elizabeth

I will contact you very soon. My family lives in Ao Luk. My brother in law's birthday is coming soon and I am thinking of giving him a gift of a day on one of your boats with a few guests. I will contact you through your web site or blog with the details. We will not be coming until next July, when the Rambutan fruit is ready to be harvested. Also My wife will be giving birth on October 18th to a little girl, So time is needed before we make the flight.

I offer blessings in having a healthy happy baby, and may the upcoming high season keep your bellys and gas tanks full.