Gas Bbq

thatguy

I never had any problem contacting the guy. His name is Doc. I bought mine from him a couple weeks ago and am VERY happy with it. He even emailed me twice to make sure everything worked as it should. I bought the small stainless steel unit mainly because it has a double wall cover and I also use it for an oven. I ordered an optional thermometer that goes through the cover. Here is his email address;

[email protected]

I never had any problem contacting the guy. His name is Doc. I bought mine from him a couple weeks ago and am VERY happy with it. He even emailed me twice to make sure everything worked as it should. I bought the small stainless steel unit mainly because it has a double wall cover and I also use it for an oven. I ordered an optional thermometer that goes through the cover. Here is his email address;

[email protected]

sent e-mail 2 times in last 2 days and unanswered

I am mor interested in theses fold up beds

:o

Try www.bbqthai.com

all imported Aussie bbqs. I just bought the 2 burner one. 9,900 Baht. Very happy with it. So much easier than the charcoal ones.

Slightly off topic. I'm looking at that model also, and also one at gasbbqthailand.com. Interested to know how much different the taste is versus a charcoal unit? Read so many differences of opinion on other forums, would like to hear from a member(s). Am considering the smoker box also.

the gas vs charcoal debate is forever ongoing. charcoal will give you a hotter fire, too low a btu rating on a gas cooker won't let you cook quickly seared outside and medium to rare inside.

i like a gas cooker because of the ease of operation. you have to learn each cooker you use, the heats differ. most have to be warmed up 5 to 10 mins for beef, sausages can be just put on and cooked 'til they're done

the hardcore bbq folks will tell you that what most people do in their backyard is grilling

bbq is low and slow, indirect heat. some even go so far as to cook with the smoke. takes many hours.

books will cover more than we could ever here.

smoke box may well add flavor. use a nice tasting wood.

fun with food

good luck

tried website, but the contact site doesn't work

tried [email protected] but NO REPLIES

isn't any of the members in Udon and can look them up ?

really would appreciate to establish contact with them :o

Try the wife's email address:

Contact us today for more information...

doc 'at' gasbbqthailand dot com -- For English language inquiries.

sawitta 'at' gasbbgthailand dot com -- Official sales representative for Quik-Fire Brand products

Mac

tried website, but the contact site doesn't work

tried [email protected] but NO REPLIES

isn't any of the members in Udon and can look them up ?

really would appreciate to establish contact with them :D

Try the wife's email address:

Contact us today for more information...

doc 'at' gasbbqthailand dot com -- For English language inquiries.

sawitta 'at' gasbbgthailand dot com -- Official sales representative for Quik-Fire Brand products

Mac

:o great idea :D reply is POSTMASTER DELIVERY NOTICICATION FAILURE !!!

any better ideas ?

I would hope it is just an Internet problem but it's possible he is sick or has other problems. He was very prompt getting back with me. Here is his mobile phone number; 087 863 8651

:D:D great Gary A !!

phone no works Doc is alive, just talked with him ! All his computers crashed and he cannot access any emails etc.

his fax no is 042-341326 but only starting about 2 hours after this post, "as he first has to plug it in"

:D:o

I also received an e-mail from him just now. Yep, his computer is in the shop and he's visiting them a couple of times a day to get it sorted out. :o He said also to be patient and try e-mailing him again. He gave me his mobile number 087 8638651, as Gary has already posted, to contact him direct. Seems to be pretty responsible and not happy about his computer dilemma.

I'm not making this up, every vending machine in the state of florida must have, by law, a sticker that says in part:

"... if this label is missing please call 1-800-...-...."

I got a reply to my email from doc, (qouted below) so i guess his computer is still down?

"I replied to your orginal inquiry regarding BTU rating some time ago.

Our computer is down now due to it crashing.

If you did not get our orginal reply, you must let us know. When our

computer is back up, I'll contact you again.

Thank you,

Doc

> hi

>

> I would like to know he btu rating on your bbqs. both two and 3 burner

> machines.

>

> also, where are you in udon? an address, a map?

>

> tnx,

I'm not making this up, every vending machine in the state of florida must have, by law, a sticker that says in part:

"... if this label is missing please call 1-800-...-...."

I got a reply to my email from doc, (qouted below) so i guess his computer is still down?

"I replied to your orginal inquiry regarding BTU rating some time ago.

Our computer is down now due to it crashing.

If you did not get our orginal reply, you must let us know. When our

computer is back up, I'll contact you again.

Thank you,

Doc

> hi

>

> I would like to know he btu rating on your bbqs. both two and 3 burner

> machines.

>

> also, where are you in udon? an address, a map?

>

> tnx,

What part of FL. you from? I'm leaving South Beach for Surin.

This is Doc at gasbbqthailand.com.

I sure would like to express my gratitude to those fellas who were so thoughtful and considerate to post messages explaining our computer system was down, that we were still in operation, and paying a compliment or two.

It was, and is still so heart warming to know there are some really cool guys out there that care for their fellow man.

Thanks so much to all.

With much appreciation,

Doc

What part of FL. you from? I'm leaving South Beach for Surin.

key west

going to key west on the 27th for Fantasy Fest which is about the most fun I've had in this part of the world My cousin was Bill Conkle. He and his partner own Fast Buck Freddies. You ever make it to Cuba? Went 2 times, pretty fun place.

• 2 months later...
gasbbqthailand.com

hi,

does anyone know if these guys are still in business?

they don't seem to answer emails.

tg

i like the web page, just may order one if they are still in business.

Hi Ron

Have just seen Kamalabob2s Gas BBQ in the flesh, very professional job can recommend, just waiting for an invite to sample the results!! :o

TBWG :D

PS Trust you got home OK after the weekend extravaganza

• 1 year later...
I also have a two burner stainless steel model. I had a thermometer put in the lid of mine and frequently use it for baking. With both burners turned on low, it will stay at a constant 150 C. It's a really nice well made barbecue.

Well, there seem to be 2 threads on basically the same subject. I won't double post, but just say I completely agree with GaryA and KamalaBob2.

See my post here

Cheers,

Mike