Santi Thani

Tudo

Maybe Norbert's done a runner again.

maybe the bill didnt get paid..

maybe someone shot the computer by mistake

Anyone noticed we just passed the 2nd anniversary of Gary's shooting last week.?

Gary? The British fellow who was there in 2001? He was shot? Was he killed? Didn't he have a broken arm in 2002?

Why would you say "maybe the bill didn't get paid"?

I've been trying to access the Santi Thani website for almost a week but it's down. Anyone know what's going on over there?

Thank you :D

ooops! maybe the underwatercable from thailand to australia is broken... :o

or the government has blocked his adress....or the website is still on a visarun to malysia :D

why do you not call them tomorrow?

post-51795-1190915896_thumb.jpg

And with all this gossiping, no one has seen the legal notice, concerning Norbert and Santi Thani, in the latest issue of Samui Express ? Page 19 FYI. It might explain a few things, if you're interested in facts.

And with all this gossiping, no one has seen the legal notice, concerning Norbert and Santi Thani, in the latest issue of Samui Express ? Page 19 FYI. It might explain a few things, if you're interested in facts.

We're in Florida, would you please illuminate what the article says?

And with all this gossiping, no one has seen

the legal notice, concerning Norbert and Santi Thani, in the latest issue of Samui Express ? Page 19 FYI. It might explain a few things, if you're interested in facts.

Helpful if you could copy it in for all to see.

Maybe some else on the Island is smart enough to do it. I'll give them a couple of hours and if not I'll type it out,as I know the mods here like a copy or a link to articles so they are seen to be factual rather than someones idea of what the article says.

I scanned the page on one computer emailed it to myself,opened it up saved it to my desktop and now it won't upload as it doesn't like the rich format or something.

Anyone that can't wait can PM their email adds and I'll forward it on.

I couln't find it on their website either. Gonna be THREE Tesco's now? Wow, wasn't any such thing when we were there although the construction of the first one started just as we left. The island looks a lot more crowded now. There's a beach there, my Wife and I would occassionally drove to . There was nobody there. Drive thru some coconut palms then suddenly on a beach. Absolutely nobody, nobody there.

What an incredible place to relax and meditate, read, whatever. Gazing out.......geeesh I'm drifting away here.

Santi Thani was an interesting place to live for a while. When you make the first right going up the hill, there were I think 3 houses and then the one we rented. Behind the house or in between the house and the road was a long stretch of coconut palm tree forest. Ours was a smaller house with a red balcony on the 2nd floor or the floor that's level with the road going up right outside with a driveway and steel gates. The house had very strange caretakers for someone from Germany who owned the place then, and we've wondered about the house and area in general. I've wondered if that land between the road and the house has been developed. What prices are like now ( example, the house we lived in could have been purchased from the owner in 2002/3 for 125K USD. We offered 100K at that time and it was rejected, then countered with the 125K amount which we passed on ) Other questions about the realities about the place ( Santi Thani, Koh Samui in general ) etc.

Before focusing any more time or notions about the place, you could say I'm doing a bit of inquiry and thank you for any information you all can give.

Edited by Tudo