Apology

farangconnection

I wish to apologise to anyone who witnessed my moment of of madness on Fridy/Saturday, :D with special thanks to Cheeky and Yorky, who without them I doubt whether I would be here now. Thanks Boys.: :o

they are good mates Martin, and you have a few not so close in proximity, but get with it mate, we are all worried about you.

I AM BLOODY PLEASED TO SEE THIS THREAD MARTIN :I AM JUST DOWN THE ROAD MATE : i HAVE BEEN BUSY ON THE KEYBOARD FINDING OUT WHATS GOING ON OUT OF CONCERN FOR MY DRY WITTED BUDDY :

COME ON MATE SEE THE LIGHT AT THE END OF THE TUNNEL. OR WOULD YOU RATHER SEE MY UGLY FACE NAGGING YOU !! :o

I AM BLOODY PLEASED TO SEE THIS THREAD MARTIN :I AM JUST DOWN THE ROAD MATE : i HAVE BEEN BUSY ON THE KEYBOARD FINDING OUT WHATS GOING ON OUT OF CONCERN FOR MY DRY WITTED BUDDY :

COME ON MATE SEE THE LIGHT AT THE END OF THE TUNNEL. OR WOULD YOU RATHER SEE MY UGLY FACE NAGGING YOU !! :o

I've been trying to ring you for three days, your phones never on

See his post here > http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=144850

Martin

I know no details, but you'll have my concern and support.

Don't worry - be happy! :o

Me to,

F.C. is a wealth of information on this forum.

We have been hovering around north of Surin and havent been there yet, but , the only reason that we would visit Surin is to go to the F.C..

All the best.

What a bloody time for my mobile to go tits up, I rang the FC the staff said you okay I rang your mobile but was switched off . I am fixing my phone tomorrow I will PM you with another number mate.

I wish to apologise to anyone who witnessed my moment of of madness on Fridy/Saturday, :D with special thanks to Cheeky and Yorky, who without them I doubt whether I would be here now. Thanks Boys.: :o

Martin,

Lots and lots of love for you, my Pommie friend....I have had some great times sending you up. Keep on the Vegemite my friend...and I want a hug and a beer in November when I get up there

AussieCollin

Keep your chin up, Khun F*t G*t. Many people care about you a lot. :o

BTW, a few of us are planning to go up and visit you and Yorky soon. I made a mistake of mentioning dates to Yorky, and he started looking at flights out of the country before the day I planned to arrive! Will let you know how things pan out. :D

We all have our bad days. The trick is staying away from the drink at those times so we don't make rash decisions. Good to see everything worked out ok.

I will be through tomorrow between 1100 hrs and Noon, to see me ole mate

You commin to see me as well? :D

Hi Martin

If positive 'vibes' are anything to go on, You have many,many people who are wishing you good luck. Even a fairly new contact like me ! Back home next week from Blighty, see you then for some good grub/beer.

Kind regards David & Sri

:o:D

I will be through tomorrow between 1100 hrs and Noon, to see me ole mate

You commin to see me as well? :D

Well of course I would not miss seeing you as well Lampie :D Its okay no red carpet needed this time the bar staff will do :o Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Yeh Mart, this all sounds a bit ominous.

I hope you didn't strip off in FC or something, or even worse in hard rock! :o

You can PM me and reveal your shame, after all a problem shared is a problem laughed at :D .

Being back in the UK I don't get to find out that much.

Will it be in the FC website weekly news?

Bugger it I'll just give some of the boys a call today.

Take care bud, or who else will I buy my food from? :D

John.....

Edited by johnsurin