Need To Buy Replacment Printing Toner

Upcountry

Last time I visited Phantip, I could not find any store selling toner cartridges and other supplies for a printer that I bought there.

:o

Can anyone suggest a shop at Phantip or Fortune, or convenient to public transportation, where I can get laser printer toner, etc., for my color laser printer?

Thanks,

UC

Guest Reimar
Last time I visited Phantip, I could not find any store selling toner cartridges and other supplies for a printer that I bought there.

:o

Can anyone suggest a shop at Phantip or Fortune, or convenient to public transportation, where I can get laser printer toner, etc., for my color laser printer?

Thanks,

UC

Without to know what Printer and Model from which manufacturer you have, incl. the exact Toner Catridge No., it's quite difficult to answer your question!

I run a couple of Epson color lasers (C1100N) on my network. Bought them in Pattaya, and getting the toner cartridges is a bloody annoyance.

Only one shop sometimes stocks them (where I actually bought one of the printers) , most often have to order and wait up to a week before they come in.

Guess not too many color lasers are used around here, and the cartridges are expensive (over 4000 Baht for the Epson ones), so most shops don't like to have that much cash in stock...

There is one shop in Pantip which I find has pretty much all the toner/ink types and has good (if not great) prices. It's located on the M (mezzanine) floor (the one connected to the pedestrian walkway). It's located in the corridor (not in the atrium area) on the right side of the IT superstore. I use a toner that most places don't stock, and this place has it, and more. It's not a big shop, but you can see CD media in the front, inkjet stuff on the left side, and toners stacked up in the back. My toners cost a little less than 4,000 baht each, but they last for approximately 6,000++ pages (the last one lasted nearly 10,000 pages).

• 2 years later...
I run a couple of Epson color lasers (C1100N) on my network. Bought them in Pattaya, and getting the toner cartridges is a bloody annoyance.

Only one shop sometimes stocks them (where I actually bought one of the printers) , most often have to order and wait up to a week before they come in.

Guess not too many color lasers are used around here, and the cartridges are expensive (over 4000 Baht for the Epson ones), so most shops don't like to have that much cash in stock...

If u are still using these toner cartridges or other models, you can contact me at email removed per forum rules, please PM

:bah:

Thanks,

UC

Without to know what Printer and Model from which manufacturer you have, incl. the exact Toner Catridge No., it's quite difficult to answer your question!

If you are still using these, please state your printer model(s) and I may be able to assist at email removed per forum rules, please PM