Where To Buy A Cute Maid's Uniform?

Sanpatong

We got a new maid and she's 17 & cute but no fashion sense (baggy T-shirt & shorts) so I'm thinking it would be pleasing to the eye to go to the next level in the maid-regalia department.

I'm thinking some feaux-Frech/Japanese classical maid's uniform, in black or blue with apron and evertyhing.

I'm not the world's most avid shopper so I hope someone can tell me if this is available in Chiang Mai or that I have to go to to Neramit and see if he can hit the sweet spot between sleaze and style.

Is it necessary to impose a uniform on her? If she is happy and comfortable in what she wears, then why would a uniform be required? She may also feel rather uncomfortable in such a get up. If you own a villa in St.Tropez then such garb would be more expected but here it seems ott imo (unless you have a very formal house and often entertain foreign clients/businessmen.

Maybe compromise by buying a button up tunic dress that you often see service ladies wear here. Loose fitting but neat (could even go for a more tailored version but as maids usually need to bend down etc..loose fitting would be more comfortable and would withstand more wear and tear).

Its up to you of course..but maybe consider the young girls feelings too. Decking her out in a parlor maid costume may have her embarrassed, ashamed, and possibly make her concerned about your motives. You may even lose her.

We got a new maid and she's 17 & cute but no fashion sense (baggy T-shirt & shorts) so I'm thinking it would be pleasing to the eye to go to the next level in the maid-regalia department.

I'm thinking some feaux-Frech/Japanese classical maid's uniform, in black or blue with apron and evertyhing.

I'm not the world's most avid shopper so I hope someone can tell me if this is available in Chiang Mai or that I have to go to to Neramit and see if he can hit the sweet spot between sleaze and style.

Im sure if you take a look at Ann Summers Website, you'll find a selection of maid uniform's to choose from :o

something along these lines sir ? 8048.jpg

. . . . and the award for wind-up merchant of the year goes to . . . . .

JxP

The post may be a troll but it is a valid question. Where can a French maid costume be found?

My "maid" might end up chasing me around the house with a broom for bringing it home but if she puts the costume on first I won't mind. :o

Edited by Tim207

Excellent!! Yeah, pretty much. :D

On your way to pick up the uniform, stop in at the veterinarian's, because you are one sick puppy.

LOL!! I was SURE you was gonna say "stop at the veterinarians to get her spayed." :D Because indeed I tend to shed maids when they get knocked up.

And.. Thanks..! :o

Keep 'em coming. And.. if someone knows the answer to the question then that'd be good, too.

Anyway, not related, but as I pretty much have the sick-puppy-audience gathered here today, I just got back from SripingMuang Road, "the dodgy strip" where P'Lek from Enjoy Place fame (MoonMuang Soi 2) Opened a karaoke-shack, and it ROCKED. Loads of veterans of the tourist-scene there, as this is low season, and it just works.. cheap drinks, Lao songs, drunks Thai guys doing wheelies on their bikes and crashing JUST short of my truck.. It's the closest thing Chiang Mai has to Soi Bua Khao.. wuz fun.

Edited by Sanpatong

LOL!! I was SURE you was gonna say "stop at the veterinarians to get her spayed." :DBecause indeed I tend to shed maids when they get knocked up.

Keep 'em coming. And.. if someone knows the answer to the question then that'd be good, too.

I think he meant you should get yourself nutted Some Poo Tong. (That'means get your own knackers removed)

LOL!! I was SURE you was gonna say "stop at the veterinarians to get her spayed." :DBecause indeed I tend to shed maids when they get knocked up.

I think he meant you should get yourself nutted Some Poo Tong. (That'means get your own knackers removed)

No it should be "de-nutted" assuming he has some :D or for those of us who can read and write English without resorting to phonetics the term is Neutered or castrated.

CB

All beautiful,,,but to be serious..my kids and wife are returnibg to Thailand and I need a new maid,,the maid will have to live at my motherin laws in Chumphon and some times in BKK,,and ideas,,,( Not a fashion model,,would be nice)

Im ashamed to say I KNOW you can get one in the ground floor of Airport Plaza. One of the small clothes shops/kiosk has some interesting ladies clothing. :o ...well so ive heard anyway, ahem

what's wrong with the OP's desire that his maid wears a "uniform"? i have lived in countries where it was not only quite normal but (more or less) mandatory that domestic employees like maids, cooks, gardeners or drivers wore special outfits. some of my latin-american and european friends who visit me in Thailand are quite surprised that our staff wears "normal" clothes.

Edited by Dr. Naam

....and all the while when us guys are fantasizing of that sexy 17 year old that the OP has for a maid, and to top it off he's looking for the right attire so she can look the part and perhaps fulfil his deepest desires........

this phrase comes to mind...

fun ber ter :o

post-15912-1192251651.gif

Im ashamed to say I KNOW you can get one in the ground floor of Airport Plaza. One of the small clothes shops/kiosk has some interesting ladies clothing. unsure.gif ...well so ive heard anyway, ahem

Awesome. Thanks a lot!

(And she's legal to work and we've done a basic medical, to answer some other questions)

And.. the uniform idea was warmly endorsed by the Mrs. I just spiced up the question a bit for Thaivisa forum publication. :o Had some good laughs out of it. Thanks all who posted.

Edited by Sanpatong