Where To Buy A Cute Maid's Uniform?

Sanpatong

We got a new maid and she's 17 & cute but no fashion sense (baggy T-shirt & shorts) so I'm thinking it would be pleasing to the eye to go to the next level in the maid-regalia department.

I'm thinking some feaux-Frech/Japanese classical maid's uniform, in black or blue with apron and evertyhing.

I'm not the world's most avid shopper so I hope someone can tell me if this is available in Chiang Mai or that I have to go to to Neramit and see if he can hit the sweet spot between sleaze and style.

I vote this a TROLL post. OP says she's 17 and cute and wants to deck her out in a French Maids outfit because she has no fashion sense. Puleeaaasssssee.
. . . . and the award for wind-up merchant of the year goes to . . . . .

JxP

Im ashamed to say I KNOW you can get one in the ground floor of Airport Plaza. One of the small clothes shops/kiosk has some interesting ladies clothing. unsure.gif ...well so ive heard anyway, ahem

Awesome. Thanks a lot!

(And she's legal to work and we've done a basic medical, to answer some other questions)

And.. the uniform idea was warmly endorsed by the Mrs. I just spiced up the question a bit for Thaivisa forum publication. :D Had some good laughs out of it. Thanks all who posted.

post-23786-1192303478_thumb.jpg

:o

We got a new maid and she's 17 & cute but no fashion sense (baggy T-shirt & shorts) so I'm thinking it would be pleasing to the eye to go to the next level in the maid-regalia department.

I'm thinking some feaux-Frech/Japanese classical maid's uniform, in black or blue with apron and evertyhing.

I'm not the world's most avid shopper so I hope someone can tell me if this is available in Chiang Mai or that I have to go to to Neramit and see if he can hit the sweet spot between sleaze and style.

Man, I am with you on this one :D

Sod what the rest say, I'd just make sure she was OK with it first, if not get a new one :o

One of Chiang Mai's many tailors could easily run something up to order, if you take a picture of what it is you want.

Just google a photograph from a Hollywood movie website. In earlier films, you'll find the parts mostly played by black Americans - even Billie Holiday appeared thus. More recently, you'll find Hispanics in these roles, but Asians, too.

Thousands of images to choose from.

Im sure if you take a look at Ann Summers Website, you'll find a selection of maid uniform's to choose from :o

:D 555 ..... or maybe ask the farang teaching brigade there, to borrow one outfit from their kinky wardrobe collection :D

Im sure if you take a look at Ann Summers Website, you'll find a selection of maid uniform's to choose from :o

:D 555 ..... or maybe ask the farang teaching brigade there, to borrow one outfit from their kinky wardrobe collection :D

Wouldn't this make a great CM business plan? Instead of pimping girls via bars, massage shops etc etc then pimp them via a hot maids service. Get your place cleaned and your boom boom at the same time.

CM-HotMaids.com

Wouldn't this make a great CM business plan? Instead of pimping girls via bars, massage shops etc etc then pimp them via a hot maids service. Get your place cleaned and your boom boom at the same time.

CM-HotMaids.com

don't give 'em ideas :D

CM-HotMaids.com

don't give 'em ideas :o

From the forum rules which you should know and abide

"1) You will not use thaivisa.com to post any material which is knowingly or can be reasonably construed as false, defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, vulgar, hateful, harassing, obscene, profane, sexually oriented, referencing prostitution (including bargirls and barboys), referencing suicide, threatening, invasive of a person's privacy, or otherwise in violation of any law. "

fyi

CB

Does ANYONE see the dangling fish-hook here? :o