Hua Hin At Christmas

Rainmaker

• 4 weeks later...
if you want to have fun with no problems avoid the London Bar.

You are probably referring to te guy who calims to everyone he is the owner, the locals call him "mummy's boy" as he is finaced by his parent's, sad really he must be about 48 years old. Just pretend you are interested in the rubbish he is talking about and move on, you cant believe a word he say's.

London Bar is like every other bar in Hua Hin, hook#*'s, Pool and a fridge for the beer.

Xmas lunch upto you, all the same really.

• 2 weeks later...

Last time I was in Hua Hin he babbled on about the oil rigs or working in Qatar, who care's, soon as he left the bar a local just said

" more bull*+"t ", right plonker.

I will be in Hua Hin for the Xmas break so will be looking for some entertainment, believe there is a new Live Venue Bar opening called the "Earth Bar", this sounds great, not before time, keep the missus happy.

All the locals know and make fun about "mummy's boy", although not know him as this know who you mean.

Earth Bar, went their 2 night's ago, really good set up, believe its fronted by a guy from Finland, hope their are a few more like this in the planning stage.

• 2 years later...
  • 4 weeks later...
All the locals know and make fun about "mummy's boy", although not know him as this know who you mean.

Earth Bar, went their 2 night's ago, really good set up, believe its fronted by a guy from Finland, hope their are a few more like this in the planning stage.

The above posters are either jealous or misinformed.

I can vouch for the London Bar and owners.

The bar is the best,chilled out, easy going fun place to be in Hau hin.

Chok De