Mini-itx Based Pcs

JSixpack

Glanced around in Panthip and in Tukcom Pattaya & Sriricha recently and didn't see any small form factor Mini-ITX based PCs. Might be interested in getting one; they don't take up much space!

A few years ago, these were around. Anybody seen any for sale in a shop recently? If so, which?

Mini's have been disappearing over the last couple years. You might take a look at the Shuttle XPC if you want something about the size of a shoe box thats maybe an inch or two higher. I've had one approaching 5 years with no problems and that includes cooling issues.

Mini's have been disappearing over the last couple years. You might take a look at the Shuttle XPC if you want something about the size of a shoe box thats maybe an inch or two higher. I've had one approaching 5 years with no problems and that includes cooling issues.

That's what I have in mind, a Shuttle or equivalent. Doesn't take up much space, easy to move around--I would use it as a spare computer for basic stuff. Ah, well. If they've disappeared from from our Land of Wiles, it's no big deal, esp as they cost about as much as an El Cheapo ATX.