Car Valet Hand Jobs

matter

I have been to some of these so called 'premium' car valet places before (no names named), and they have used hand held polishers. One of the 'top' places even managed to remove the paint off the boot corner of my freshly resprayed car!

So I would be interested/thankful for a list of locations where fellow driving bretheren have found a place that still does the polishing by hand.

First place I can recommend is the Caltex garage halfway along Pattanakarn. They even raise your car up and scrub underneath. :o

Please add your recommendations. :D

So long as they polish my gearstick properly when giving me a hand job, I'm a happy man!

...if you have th time, just do it yourself...Only takes about an hour to polish.

Only takes me about 10 minutes!

Edited by Lormaak

Car Wash Promises Best Hand Job (Advert!!! http://www.adrants.com/2005/08/car-wash-pr...t-hand-job.php)

Scrubbers, a Luton, UK-based car wash company was slapped on the wrist by Britain's Advertising Standards Authority for a leaflet, distributed on windshields of parked cars, with the cartoon image of a buxom blond washing a car and the tagline, "The best hand job in town." If that weren't enough wink, wink, the brochure described the company's various services with names like "In n Out," "Polish Off," "The Quickie," The Full Monty" and "Personal Service." Predictably, Scrubbers' spokesperson Megan Gallagher defended the leaflet hinting everyone's an idiot saying, "Some people are very small-minded and they can't take these things in fun, which is what the intention was."

Edited by matter