Looking For A Condo Anywhere In Pattaya

hello,

i'm planning to come to Pattaya at the middle of November, for approx. 6 months. Now i've started to look for a cheap condo. the main point is the ability to set up the internet there - wi-fi, adsl, etc - doesn't matter, just not too slow and not too expensive. location and other things is not too im

portant, but of course would be perfect, if it will be closed to the beach :o

the price range i'm looking for is approx. 5-9 thousands of baht (per month :D ).

please PM me with any offers and questions.

thank you.

Edited by denuz

• 4 weeks later...
hello,

i'm planning to come to Pattaya at the middle of November, for approx. 6 months. Now i've started to look for a cheap condo. the main point is the ability to set up the internet there - wi-fi, adsl, etc - doesn't matter, just not too slow and not too expensive. location and other things is not too im

portant, but of course would be perfect, if it will be closed to the beach :o

the price range i'm looking for is approx. 5-9 thousands of baht (per month :D ).

please PM me with any offers and questions.

thank you.

Hey Denuz, l have brand new fully furnished extra large room with queen ensemble, bed linen, twin bedside drawers, wardrobe, chest of drawers, large remote TV with sophon cable,

large comfortable sofa, office desk, wi-fi, big bathroom with hot shower, big balcony/kitchen on 3rd floor with fan & cool sea breezes, secure undercover parking in quite area near

Pattaya Nua just a short walk from regular baht buses to the beach & nightlife etc. only 5,000baht/month plus water, elect & sophon. - Dave.

unfortunately i had to stay in my city for a longer time, than i expected, but now i'm ready to move and i'm still looking for a condo. as previous: internet is a must, and the price could be up to 10000-12000 Baht.

i will be in Pattaya approx. from 1st-4th of December.

thanks!

• 2 weeks later...
unfortunately i had to stay in my city for a longer time, than i expected, but now i'm ready to move and i'm still looking for a condo. as previous: internet is a must, and the price could be up to 10000-12000 Baht.

i will be in Pattaya approx. from 1st-4th of December.

thanks!

If you can stretch to 13,000 then www.tonysapartments.com may be ideal for your needs - best of luck

If you can stretch to 13,000 then www.tonysapartments.com may be ideal for your needs - best of luck

according to their online quote system, from Jan 30 to March 1 (30 days = 1 month) they want 30,000 bht for a 24 sq mtr shoe box on third road!!!!!!

according to their online quote system, from Jan 30 to March 1 (30 days = 1 month) they want 30,000 bht for a 24 sq mtr shoe box on third road!!!!!!

The system automatically jumps to 2 months when you select over 1 calendar month. The current high season rate is 15,000 per month. The rate reverts to low season rate when the rental term is 6 months or more.

Agreed the room is small but it is brand new, very clean, has cable tv. high speed wireless, full cooking facilities and a decent sized bathroom. Below it is a choice of gyms and pools, above it is tennis courts, saunas, basketball etc. and across the road is another pool, restaurant, more gyms and saunas, all included in the price.

When you look at the total package the price is more than competitive.

Edited by oldhand

• 3 weeks later...

The system automatically jumps to 2 months when you select over 1 calendar month. The current high season rate is 15,000 per month. The rate reverts to low season rate when the rental term is 6 months or more.

Agreed the room is small but it is brand new, very clean, has cable tv. high speed wireless, full cooking facilities and a decent sized bathroom. Below it is a choice of gyms and pools, above it is tennis courts, saunas, basketball etc. and across the road is another pool, restaurant, more gyms and saunas, all included in the price.

Way over priced for 3rd road location and 24 sq metre

Edited by stevemiddie

Way over priced for 3rd road location and 24 sq metre

thats TONY for ya!!!