Should We Come To Pattaya - Currently In Phuket

jlcrawford

Hi

hoping for a quick reply to this.

We are currently holidaying in Phuket where it has been cloudy with rain since we arrived 5 days ago.

We stayed last year in Pattaya and had a great time- so we rae thinking of hopping accross for a mini holiday within a holiday.

My question is for a local to tell me how has the weather been for the last few days ie how long rain each day and whether it has been sunny!

Thanks in advance

Hi

hoping for a quick reply to this.

We are currently holidaying in Phuket where it has been cloudy with rain since we arrived 5 days ago.

We stayed last year in Pattaya and had a great time- so we rae thinking of hopping accross for a mini holiday within a holiday.

My question is for a local to tell me how has the weather been for the last few days ie how long rain each day and whether it has been sunny!

Thanks in advance

Right now..............sunny. Coolish ( for Thailand ) with a pleasant breeze. Go to the Pattaya forum sticky for an update on the weather. :o

http://www.tmd.go.th/en/province.php?id=61

Edited by stevemiddie

As a frequent traveller to Pataya for the past ten years, I have yet to experience of one full day of cloudy weather in Pataya. Your chance of sunny day is more than even in Pataya than in Phuket during this time of the year.

I was wearing a sweater doing the early morning gardening today. Some cooling sprinkles throughout the day yesterday.

Come on up!

Thats a joke yeah? well 2 really 1, gardening and 2 a sweater!!! well 3 cos <deleted> is "Some cooling sprinkles"

time for a sam song i cant handle this!