Hamburgers In Minburi

geronimo

Having read the thread on hamburgers in Bangkok, I am pleased to announce that there is a really good place in Minburi. They do pork or chicken hamburgers, steaks, salads and sandwiches, not to mention other things.

The restaurant is situated on Sukhapiban 3 rd in Khae Hat Ram, opposite appartment building 2.

Great burgers and only 20 bt!!!

Having read the thread on hamburgers in Bangkok, I am pleased to announce that there is a really good place in Minburi. They do pork or chicken hamburgers, steaks, salads and sandwiches, not to mention other things.

The restaurant is situated on Sukhapiban 3 rd in Khae Hat Ram, opposite appartment building 2.

Geronimo, where is Khae Hat Ram located on Sukap 3 ??

It's opposite Big C, as you approach Big C from Bangkok, there's a slip road to the left. That takes you to a U turn under the flyover and you take the first left into Khae Hat Ram. Tom and Jerry's is opposite appartment building 2

It's opposite Big C, as you approach Big C from Bangkok, there's a slip road to the left. That takes you to a U turn under the flyover and you take the first left into Khae Hat Ram. Tom and Jerry's is opposite appartment building 2

It's open from 5pm till about 11:30

• 4 months later...

spam or not, i´ll check it out - it can´t be worse than the kfc "burgers" at bic c opposite :o))

by the way: there´s a brand new pizzeria in soi 164 (ram) as well, just next to bromsgrove school. not outstanding, but really ok if you lust after western food :D