Urgent visa question

The Embassy/consulate don't double check anything, so you could just explain to them that you "ARE PLANNING" to buy a condo and "ARE PLANNING" to marry a Thai citizen. Then you are not lying...

Both of these reasons should be enough for them to issue a single entry NON-O. Call them first and ask!

You need a NON-Immigrant visa in order to register a vehicle in your name, take a Thai driving licnece etc.

Good luck, and please let us know how it works our!

• Like 1

hi george

thx for the quick answer...

i have ask them in advance and told them i want to buy a condo but i need to be here to iniciate the money transfer ...

okay they said bring us the moneytransfer paper stamped by the bank that money is on the way and you will get your visa .....

i want to apply for the multiple entry 90 days non immigrant...

as i am going to fly 3 or 4 times this year to thailand with multiple trips to kambodia and vietnam and laos hkg and so on started from thailand and ended there a single entry would not make sence for me ....

as my friend runs the export department on my bank it should be no problem to get the moneytransfer paper stamped but never used....

so if i here no other opinions i will just give it a try as long as i do not run in trouble for my future living in thailand .....

best regards

dm

george you think i can get the multiple entry??