Bangkok Travel Agents

rayabk

try tvairbooking in emporium they seem to do a good honest job

Don't use Tv Air Bookings. They don't reply to emails and they never give options & just expect you to know what airlines go where. Unhelpful to say the least. snobs!

Try this one

I can believe the bit about emails, I find most Thai companies aren't exactly responsive to emails - but then there are a lot of other companies worldwide which are the same - and it irritates me to death.

Maybe I'm just lucky because when I book with them I get a superb rate and I'm in and out of there in 10-15 minutes. But then I know where I'm going and what I am going to fly (TG).

There is one girl there, however, who does have the attitude you describe.

Meanwhile, the link you posted does not have any obvious option for English - so unless you read Thai, it's useless. The site also doesn't work with Firefox.

TV Air on Silom is ok. The first lady in the door is the one that is very helpful. But I've found another agency that has been great. Mighty travel on Silom. In Silom Plaza next Thai Airways on corner of Naratiwat and Silom. Office is next door to Lao Airways. They truly have been great in getting flights for friends and family to the USA and Europe. Even looking for cheaper options as well.