Western Brand Cigarettes

Hi folks

Following on from the tobacco thread, can anyone tell me the typical prices of western brand cigs on KS?

Not interested in the fake ones, thanks - had a bad experience with them before!

Also, if anyone knows the difference in price between the shops and the duty-free at BKK or KS airports?

Hoping to stock up a bit, but if the diff. in price is small, I'd rather spend the money on KS & be able to put them in my case, rather than carry a duty-free bag through several airports on the way home.

Many thanks in advance

Hi folks

Following on from the tobacco thread, can anyone tell me the typical prices of western brand cigs on KS?

Not interested in the fake ones, thanks - had a bad experience with them before!

Also, if anyone knows the difference in price between the shops and the duty-free at BKK or KS airports?

Hoping to stock up a bit, but if the diff. in price is small, I'd rather spend the money on KS & be able to put them in my case, rather than carry a duty-free bag through several airports on the way home.

Many thanks in advance

I know marlboro light is a "fake one" or at least a different from the one in the west, althought i like it more here! But how about Marlboro red? To me that is exatly the same as home. Or it is also fake?

I dont know.

Marlboro red: 70 Baht.

I bet thats not what you mean, hahaha! :o

Hi folks

Many thanks in advance

I know marlboro light is a "fake one" or at least a different from the one in the west, althought i like it more here! But how about Marlboro red? To me that is exatly the same as home. Or it is also fake?

I dont know.

Marlboro red: 70 Baht.

I bet thats not what you mean, hahaha! :o

benson are 85baht made under lisence in singapore .

As the topic is open....anyone know if you can get superslim cigarettes like Vogue or Capri here? They do sell Vogue at the airport duty-free in International Departures but no luck finding them on general sale.

I know, I know......just give up the fags! I'll say it before someone else does. :o

Edited by Bluebell

• 2 weeks later...

savermart in the centre of chaweng has been the cheapest place for ciggs that i have ever found on samui. I have bought bensons to take home and they have always been good ciggs. Dont buy from 7 11 they are more expensive than places like savermart.

Make me cough or is that the cigs and the air con combined?

yeah, i had to open the window... :o

a long time ago i used to take cigarettes home when i was travelling, but i decided to let people buy that very healthy stuff by themself....

50bath....marlboro....so cheap...nobody check people leaving....

I should start again, very profitable business :D