Need Guesthouse/hotel Recommendation

haroldc

Hi,

I need recommendations for a guesthouse or hotel in Hua-Hin for 2 nights in mid-December. My sister and 2 of her friends are coming to visit me (first time I've seen her in 15 years)!

I'm looking for something not more than 1500 per night (I'm on a Thai budget, and even that's a stretch for me), but they've never been out of the USA before so the rooms have to be OK.

We need 4 rooms, hopefully not too far from the beach and town.

Can anyone help? Please reply or PM me.

Thanks in advance.

HC

Hi,

I need recommendations for a guesthouse or hotel in Hua-Hin for 2 nights in mid-December. My sister and 2 of her friends are coming to visit me (first time I've seen her in 15 years)!

I'm looking for something not more than 1500 per night (I'm on a Thai budget, and even that's a stretch for me), but they've never been out of the USA before so the rooms have to be OK.

We need 4 rooms, hopefully not too far from the beach and town.

Can anyone help? Please reply or PM me.

Thanks in advance.

HC

i have just come back yesterday, stopped at city beach and booked through asiarooms.com.

absolutely fab,

http://www.asiarooms.com/thailand/hua_hin/...ach_resort.html

If you want it cheap have them come low season, that is after 20 APR 2008.

A good place you could look at is the

Fresh Inn Hotel

132, Naresdamri Road, Hua Hin

Phone : +66 32 511 389

e-mail: [email protected]

The location of this hotel is right in the city centre, opposite the Hilton Hua Hin.

You can access a public beach with a short walk, but if you are white Western type and dressed properly you can as well cross the street and walk into the Hilton to enjoy the beach there - Uhh not really official :)).

The hotel is very clean and new, standard simple rooms but with everything you will need and aircon for acceptabel price. Room price start at 1500 B per night (standard room) up to 3,500 for family room where you can stay 4 persons. Room prices including breakfast The hotel staff is very friendly and does its best to make your stay comfortable. There is a good restaurant (Thai + international) just next door that is affordable also by Hua Hin Standards (Not the Italian downstairs).

Flyer

a good place to stay is in chomsin road called the midnight sun, run by a british man called ray and his girlfriend orn, friendly very clean aircon rooms,free wifi in all rooms, food served all day prices are from 800 baht a night, ubc tv in the bar watch all the sports,movies etc,