Good Places To Take Ny Bangkok Girl Friend In Samui

BigC

iu have lived in samui for a long time.

i have a new bird from bangkok who doesn't know samui but becuase ihardly ever go out i have exhausted all the tourist attractions and now she gets bored easily.

i need some ideas on wher to take her.

like number beach, resturant, tourist attraction, quiet night life and thai festivals * ones with boxing so i do not get bored. on the other side of the island where allthe thai people are,

cheers :o

Chicken fighting or do an English as a foreign language course together.

:o:D:D

What Zorro said. But back to the question....

What places you have taken her to that made her so bored? What are you usually doing when she gets bored? Have you asked her what she likes to do?

And errrm, chicken. Are we talking the eating or the fighting variety?

iu have lived in samui for a long time.

i have a new bird from bangkok who doesn't know samui but becuase ihardly ever go out i have exhausted all the tourist attractions and now she gets bored easily.

i need some ideas on wher to take her.

like number beach, resturant, tourist attraction, quiet night life and thai festivals * ones with boxing so i do not get bored. on the other side of the island where allthe thai people ar

Take her to pink ladys in chaweng...hours of fun......or the honeypot......shell meet stacks of new friends and so will you!

Funny how some posters assume its a girl and some go with the assumption it is actually a bird! Hmmm, :o only op knows...

In the birdcase: How about the birdshow south of lamai? Big chance she fall in love with the masculine parrots.

In the girlcase: Romantic dinner in the mountain? Poo chaweng for instans. You ask about beach. I myself are married to a Bangkok-girl and as most Thais they dont like the sun. Lipa noi beach south of Nathon is a good one. Not many people and very shallow. Alot of palmtrees that give her the shadow. The nature is nice enought so that this suggestion even might work in the birdcase. :D

Funny how some posters assume its a girl and some go with the assumption it is actually a bird! Hmmm, :D only op knows...

In the birdcase: How about the birdshow south of lamai? Big chance she fall in love with the masculine parrots.

In the girlcase: Romantic dinner in the mountain? Poo chaweng for instans. You ask about beach. I myself are married to a Bangkok-girl and as most Thais they dont like the sun. Lipa noi beach south of Nathon is a good one. Not many people and very shallow. Alot of palmtrees that give her the shadow. The nature is nice enought so that this suggestion even might work in the birdcase. :D

I ass umed it's a girl, since thats the title of this :D:o:D thread. And a bird is English for a girl. I can give you English lessons, cheap! :bah:

Edited by SamuiJens

Funny how some posters assume its a girl and some go with the assumption it is actually a bird! Hmmm, :D only op knows...

I ass umed it's a girl, since thats the title of this :bah::D:D thread. And a bird is English for a girl. I can give you English lessons, cheap! :bah:

Lets have fun with the title. Ny Bangkok girl friend. Can mean that op misspelled one letter and ment My instead of Ny (New york Bangkok girl). If thats the fact there is just as good chans he missed an s after the word Girl. In That case he mean his girls (maybe daughter?) friend witch might very well be a bird.

Only op knows and he seem to have "fled the field". Perhaps with the bird. :o

:o