Accomodation Recomendations

I'm looking accomodation for 1 week in Chaweng or nearby (have transport so no problem), preferably with safe parking. Cheap and basic is all thats needed

Don't mind Bophut or Buddha beach

Thanks

Edited by LaoKao

I'm looking accomodation for 1 week in Chaweng or nearby (have transport so no problem), preferably with safe parking. Cheap and basic is all thats needed

Thanks

Op bungalow. Right on Chaweng beach (besides the coco-blues bar). Good standard-rooms and a nice beach restaurant. Was there yesterday and they still had 3 rooms availible even though many hotell/resorts seems to be fully booked in that area now....

I think the standard room was from 900 baht in december. Not sure.

Thanks

Op bungalow. Right on Chaweng beach (besides the coco-blues bar). Good standard-rooms and a nice beach restaurant. Was there yesterday and they still had 3 rooms availible even though many hotell/resorts seems to be fully booked in that area now....

Being next to the coco-blues bar, is it noisy at night ?

Thanks

Being next to the coco-blues bar, is it noisy at night ?

It is a village behind the bluesbar actually. The road into it goes next to the bluesbar. My wrong. No its not noisy. I used to live there a few times when i was a tourist and i felt it was quiet. No problems there. :o

Does anyone have comments on chaweng beach spots in the 2k-3k range, with beach access. Would like to book something like that for the new year period.

thnks

Chaweng gardens

Sorry I forgot to mention, trying hard to find one without the "compulsory" excessively priced "gala" diner on new years.

Does anyone have comments on chaweng beach spots in the 2k-3k range, with beach access. Would like to book something like that for the new year period.

thnks

Chaweng gardens

Sorry I forgot to mention, trying hard to find one without the "compulsory" excessively priced "gala" diner on new years.

thnks

Chaweng gardens

you will find it hard to find somewhere not doing the dinner on new years eve on the beach .