Telescope & Metal Detector For Sale

I have a practically brand new NG60-Series telescope for sale. It is good as new. You can see the moons of Jupiter, the rings around Saturn and the moon looks amazing. If you can go up to a high place on a hill here and bring a star map you could make a whole night of it, I used to but now I am just too <deleted> bogged down with work to do it anymore and I hate to see it collecting dust. Asking 3,500 solid.

Also, I have a good as new waterproof metal detector. It is a Fisher 1280-X that can be taken under water (walking along the shore line or actually take it scuba diving). If you can find one gold ring then you'll be more than happy you ever bought it. Trouble is, I can't get the time to get out to the beach to find all the buried treasure that I know all tourists have lost while laying out on the beach! I would think a scan of the beach at Had Rin after a Full Party might give up some really nice prizes. It has fantastic sensitivity and discrimination controls. Asking 15,500 solid for this.

I do not want to ship off of Samui as I just do not trust the mail here especially with all the Christmas packages arriving and that is why I'm posting this here and not in the for sale section so mods please leave it here.

PM me if interested.

I'm trying to put pics of these two things but when I upload the pics they don't show up. PM and I'll send the pics to you.

Edited by PaulAllen