Need Help Finding A Serviced Apartment

nephilim

Hi All,

I hope I'm posting this in the right category.

I have some family coming to stay in january, for 3-4 weeks and so I'm looking for a serviced apartment for one month only for them. I know there are so many of these around, I thought asking might narrow the search.

I have these requriements:

1) budget up to about 50000B all in

2) min. one bedroom / bathroon / lounge / kitchen(ette)

3) stair access (not *just lifts*) and so, apartment on 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th floor only, really. Noone wants to walk to the 17th!

4) within 5-10 mins walk of BTS / main road (preferably Sukhumvit)

5) if at all possible, closer to Sukhumvit Soi 23, the better (not that important)

Many thanks,

Neph.

house by the pond on sukhumvit soi 22. check out their website - www.housebythepond.com.

admiral suites on sukhumvit soi 22. check out their website - www.admiralsuites.com

I stayed at both places in the past. both nice in their own way. house by the pond is probably the cheaper of the 2. it is further down the soi, but you can't beat the character of the complex. house-by-the-pond. if you stay in the newer building, they have a swimming pool at the top floor that provides you a view of the city. there is also a build-in bbq area that is great near the pool.

admiral suites is good too. closer to sukhumvit with free 15 minute internet in the adjoining coffee shop.

if you were staying for a longer period, I would recommend places on sukhumvit soi 12.

at 50k baht a month, you have many options.

hope this helps you out.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I highly reccommend Evergreen Place Apartments. Its a jaunt north of MBK, next to the Asia hotel. Its 1 minute from BTS, Easy and fast to get to Sukhumvit. There is workout facility, sauna, steam room, cafe, pool, laundry, guards 24 hrs. Most of all the staff is exceptionally wonderful!!!!!!. You can book on line at www.evergreenapartment.com, pick and look through different room types. Its a good price for the month and I suggest you bargin and ask for a discount via email(it works). Much luck!