Bisexual

rainx

Hi :o

I am a homosexual male yet i am far from the stereotype - as in i do NOT like anal sexual activities, in fact i am more a woman than a men when it comes to sex and feelings - and i consider myself lucky to have a successful relationship with a Thai boy since over seven years who shares my feelings and love.

So, you discuss women and men but when it comes to your Thai partner, he is a "Thai boy."

Why?

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Damian, you mean your not bi-.... thought you were desperately in love with your iPhone.

Regards

PS Couldn't resist..... am going now ... for a few days, stop cheering in the back...

He's ambi-sexual .... couldn't resist either. :D:o

I am a homosexual male yet i am far from the stereotype - as in i do NOT like anal sexual activities, in fact i am more a woman than a men when it comes to sex and feelings - and i consider myself lucky to have a successful relationship with a Thai boy since over seven years who shares my feelings and love.

So, you discuss women and men but when it comes to your Thai partner, he is a "Thai boy."

Why?

Because the use of the word 'boy' is common usage to describe Thai males between the age of about 16 and 30. The Thai word is 'noom'.

Damian, you mean your not bi-.... thought you were desperately in love with your iPhone.

Regards

PS Couldn't resist..... am going now ... for a few days, stop cheering in the back...

Yes but my iphone and I have a more "evolved" non sexual relationship... at least that was what my iphone told me......

Damian

Why?

Because the use of the word 'boy' is common usage to describe Thai males between the age of about 16 and 30. The Thai word is 'noom'.

Hi :D

Not only Thais - ever been to a gay dating site? Almost everyone calls himself "boy" in one form or another, regardless if they are 25 or 65 years old.

@Damian - thanks for pointing it out. The two things you mentioned ("penetrating another male" and "lying to oneself") have NOTHING WHATSOEVER to do with each other, and you throwing 'em together in one sentence (thus stating that "Thanh said so") confused me because i did NOT say it that way. Anyway - confusion removed, things clear. Yup - most men DO have anal sex at some stage, the straight ones too - because females have "rear ends" as well and some like it to be used too. Yet the same men that DO "use" their GF/wife's "rear end" would never allow THEIR OWN "rear end" to be used the same way. Coward-ish, prejudiced, selfish. And the few who did (or secretly want to) would never talk about it - matter of fact (ever read "Hite's Report On Male Sexuality"?)

But anyway that is WAY off-topic since the topic is about a woman't confusion over being or becoming bisexual. I just wanted to let my own opinion flow in as to WHY it is more easy for a woman to be bisexual than for a man.

To the OP: Don't be ashamed of your feelings. Enjoy your sexuality whichever way it leads you. Don't listen to dumb prejudices - this is YOUR life so make the best of it :D

Best regards....

Thanh

men -in general- have more difficulties admitting bisexual feelings than women and they certainly do not want to admit it when they're together with the mates in some bar... :o

LaoPo

Another poster writes that women do have/experience the same blockages!

It has nothing to do with gender - it's our dam_n 21st Century "Civilisation", stuck in some medieval moral/ethical codex!

And yes, regarding "mates" in a bar/pub, you could offset the "super-dooper-coolest" guy if you'd ask him if he would go to bed with you! :D

Ahhh well... after all it's just all about feeling, sex, desire, sexual fulfillment isn't it?

Love? I don't know, I love my cat, nature, the sea, the stars, good wine, tasty food, beautiful humans and sex of course!

Thanhn, you quite clearly said all men would have anal sex with people of EITHER SEX.... why you playin like you didnt say that and THAT is what I am arguing against? Eh? WHY YOU PLAYIN?! haha I said we are all lying because isnt that what you are suggesting? Since surely you must know all hetero males VEHEMENTLY DENY having any such poosible urge to penetrate another man. As for anal sex with a woman.... uh what is your point? That is still penetrating a woman and I dont see the connection with gay sex.

Damian