Clothes Size

Drowsy

XXl in Surin is hit or miss. I heard tales from a guy of XXl and XXXl shirts at a second hand shop. The guy that was telling me abou them was bigger than me and whenever I saw him he always had a huge tank top on. They looked terrible. He looked like soup sandwich! I went to the 2nd hand shop and they had plenty of mediums and a few larges, but zero XXL.

Bring enough with and if you can't find any, you can always pick some up in Patters or BKK. You won't stay in Surin the whole time will you? You will go stir crazy!

Worse case scenario is to get a tailor to make you shirts. I did it and it was not that expensive. I wear XXl as well. I was able to find some XXL shirts at Pekasem Plaza (not sure if that is spelled right)

Good luck!!

XXl in Surin is hit or miss. I heard tales from a guy of XXl and XXXl shirts at a second hand shop. The guy that was telling me abou them was bigger than me and whenever I saw him he always had a huge tank top on. They looked terrible. He looked like soup sandwich! I went to the 2nd hand shop and they had plenty of mediums and a few larges, but zero XXL.

Bring enough with and if you can't find any, you can always pick some up in Patters or BKK. You won't stay in Surin the whole time will you? You will go stir crazy!

Worse case scenario is to get a tailor to make you shirts. I did it and it was not that expensive. I wear XXl as well. I was able to find some XXL shirts at Pekasem Plaza (not sure if that is spelled right)

Good luck!!

Hi TheExpat

I live in Surin and hav'nt notice myself going 'stir crazy' yet ! :D:D:bah:

Sizes across Thailand are a bit hit and miss, so I would recommend not expecting to get 'western' large sizes here. Bangkok is a little easier, if you are having a stop-over. I would expect the only items you would find here, in very large sizes are old fashioned flowery Hawaiian shirts that look good on youthful Pensioners. :o:D:D

Dave :bah:

Good luck!!

Hi TheExpat

Sizes across Thailand are a bit hit and miss, so I would recommend not expecting to get 'western' large sizes here. Bangkok is a little easier, if you are having a stop-over. I would expect the only items you would find here, in very large sizes are old fashioned flowery Hawaiian shirts that look good on youthful Pensioners. :o:D:D

I'm going to stay in Surin the hole time so i better bring them from here then. I find large enough size both in Bkk and Samui (thai XXL) it might get difficult in Surin then? And what the heck is wrong with Hawaiian shirts? Its ok for me to look like a big flower.

Edited by Drowsy

Good luck!!

Hi TheExpat

I'm going to stay in Surin the hole time so i better bring them from here then. I find large enough size both in Bkk and Samui (thai XXL) it might get difficult in Surin then? And what the heck is wrong with Hawaiian shirts? Its ok for me to look like a big flower.

There's a market in BKK that has t-shirts up to 6XL, I forget the name but I'll get the missus to tell me and will post soon