Thai Guide?

brake

Hello all,

We are a group of 5 friends heading to thailand from Feb 7th - 19th. We're trying to see if we can find someone that would be willing to... basically hang out with us and show us the ropes. What we'd like to avoid is someone trying to drag us to all the sites. Best cause is someone that wants to make some extra cash and join us for a beer or two.

Any ideas?

-brake

We are a new company offering new tourists a personal guide, to show them all the bars/ clubs / other attractions. We can cater for all your needs.

The benefits are as follows...

1. You will have a native english speaking person available to translate your Thai, in the bars or wherever you go.

2. Someone to make sure nothing bad happens, i.e protection

3. Local knowledge is valuable, you will be taken to the best places and wont waste time on the places that are duds.

4. You will get invaluable information about what to do and what not to do.

5. Shown the best short time bars and go gos.

Price list for guided tours.

For 16 hour day. 5000 baht i.e 9 a.m - 2 am (no exact times)

For night time only 3000 baht i.e 7 p.m - 3 am (no exact times)

Staff are expected to pay for there own drinks.

http://www.pattaya-tours.com/

Well this place seems to offer that.... :o

Edited by britmaveric

Not looking for someone specfically to help us avoid that stuff. Just someone who knows the language and fun things to do.. And no, no need for a sex guide.

i know a friend who of is a tourguide but of course no sex tour or that sort of things.

she can take you around to bangkok attractions. temple city tour, walking tours. local restaurants.

she always show her overseas friends around where thais go too. no naughty, dirty staff. all those good places

would that be someone you are looking for?

Hello all,

We are a group of 5 friends heading to thailand from Feb 7th - 19th. We're trying to see if we can find someone that would be willing to... basically hang out with us and show us the ropes. What we'd like to avoid is someone trying to drag us to all the sites. Best cause is someone that wants to make some extra cash and join us for a beer or two.

Any ideas?

-brake

im intrigued to find out what made you decide to come to thailand..are you all guys or a mixed crowd...how old are you lot?

have you any idea what sort of things you want to do.....sight seeing?beaches?drinking?....which one is your main aim?

it may be difficult for someone to show you all of thailand ,or the popular places at least ,as you would have to pay for flights,hotel etc.....thats why i ask what are your intentions....where are you planning to stay?have you booked anywhere yet?

you may need someone from airport as when you land and go thru arrivals you will have a barrage of taxi people asking where you want to go and want to charge you double or more for sure.personally i have a neat little trick and get a taxi within mins at good price....cant mention here as dont want too many people doing it as airport will get wind of it and put a stop to it somehow!

anyway if its pattaya then i could be available to show you lot the ropes ......for a few baht of course....time is money :o

I've seen it all now. A tourguide service for sex-tourists. A new low for Thailand.

Pathetic. Truly pathetic.

People wanting their handheld while they're having their c**k held.

some may not get there c**k held if they dont get there hand held first!!!!!

you may think its pathetic but to be honest if a guy is coming here for fun and its his first time it can be quite daunting so having someone show you the best places to go will save him time as 2 weeks here goes by pretty quickly....also if these pattaya virgins have local people to guide them on the way it is here then they could actually save a lot of money(there bound to fall in love and want to send money every month!!!)

cmon pattaya is sin city and these guys are going to come here anyway....why cant a local make some extra money just helping them thru......its not like there finding young boys/girls for them.....i hope not anyway :o .

by the way im not linked to this tour service in anyway,shape or form but have no qualms with guys earning a few shillings from these guys, :D instead of the stream of actress s we call bargirls etc

Hi Brake,

A friend of mine occasionally books a tour guide when he has a VIP visitor.

He books them from www.orientalescape.com

I am not sure they would travel around thailand, but if you contact them and book a guide in BKK i am sure they can also arrange for guides elsewhere. These are professional guides, licenced by TOT but iw atold they are very pleasent to be with. No sex or whatever (with the guide) but they will also show you the hot places if you want to. Costs are around 2000 B per day + lunch and drinks.

From another source i was told that major universities also have an agency for students who will accept private guide activities. Mostly students in foreign language (english) and their tariffs are a lot lower , around 500 B per day + food, drinks and lodging (when out of BKK). I have no links for this one unfortunately.

Hey all,

Thanks for the info. We're a group of late 20's early 30's. Not going to thailand on a sex hunt. We all travel a lot and its just time for thailand is all. Been to Japan a few times before so not the first time to asia. And traveling as much as we do, we understand very well to respect other cultures.

All that said.. We do enjoy drinking and partying, which we plan on doing plenty of. We'll likely be in Bangkok for a few days and spend the rest of the time in either Phuket or some other beachy area.

If those of you that were willing to chat about a guide don't mind.. I'll message you in a couple days when we get our itinerary ironed out.

THANKS!

-brake

If you are looking for someone to take you sightseeing around the city and on sidetrips closeby Bangkok, I know someone who can take you around. No sex involved but my friend is very pleasant and funny and would do it for 1000 baht a day plus expenses(day trips only).

PM me if you are interested.

Hello all,

Any ideas?

-brake

Are you sure you are just looking for a "real tour guide" or just a beautiful young Thai girl to play with?

Very sad. Where is the spirit of adventure which defines new experiences ? Its not deepest darkest Africa just Thailand and the memories will be all the more vivid and the stories all the better if the OP actually screws up a little and then works through it rather than being spoon fed crap. Grow some balls.

If you are looking for someone to take you sightseeing around the city and on sidetrips closeby Bangkok, I know someone who can take you around. No sex involved but my friend is very pleasant and funny and would do it for 1000 baht a day plus expenses(day trips only).

PM me if you are interested.

1000? CHEAP! and Brake if this is a real deal you better grab it. No guide I know (well, pro ones) would do for a 1000 a day, even + the expenses. I would do it myself if you guys could afford me :o Ha.

Hello all,

Any ideas?

-brake

Plenty of bargirls will hang out with you in return for their barfine and some cash (say 1000b).. You don't have to get up to anything.. Take 2 or 3 and you'll be in giggling fits the whole time..