Hp Ink Cartridges - Buyer Beware

Tammi

Last time I bought ink cartridges was at that place in South Pattaya - what's it called? Tok Com or Com City or some such - next to Kasikorn Bank. Colour was not good but I persevered with it. This morning put in the black ink and machine would not accept it and looking at it I think it's been filled with water!

So have been out and bought new cartridges from Watana in Pattaya Klang and no problem - machine says authentic.

I paid 2,500 at South Pattaya for duds and 2,230 at Watana.

for my epson ink-jet, i use a brand called "c-copy" or something. they come in yellow boxes for most brands of printers and are sold by many vendors at tuk com. price is around B 200 for black cartridge...that is about half or more the cost of oem epson cartridges.

The cost difference between OEM and aftermarket is a big difference.

I have never got a bad hp original cartridge.

You venture away from OEM you roll the dice.

Remember there are small ports that that that ink is sprayed from so if there are any issues in that area they will in most cases be passed on to the next customer that gets it simply filled.

I know some re manufactures go thru a comprehensive inspection and cleaning before refill.

OK SURE

Quality of ink used in a Refill is the same.

Roll the dice again

Last time I bought ink cartridges was at that place in South Pattaya - what's it called? Tok Com or Com City or some such - next to Kasikorn Bank. Colour was not good but I persevered with it. This morning put in the black ink and machine would not accept it and looking at it I think it's been filled with water!

So have been out and bought new cartridges from Watana in Pattaya Klang and no problem - machine says authentic.

I paid 2,500 at South Pattaya for duds and 2,230 at Watana.

Tukcom Pattaya Thai, 5th floor a company called I.T.Center, sells everything original, no copies. HP ink catriges depending on your model printer range between 650 Baht and 1100 Baht. They offer two different size ink cartriges for some HP printers, the cheaper ones have 9.5 ML and the more expensive ones 19ML. The most expensive I've seen their ia 1200 Baht.

Barry

Tukcom Pattaya Thai, 5th floor a company called I.T.Center, sells everything original, no copies. HP ink catriges depending on your model printer range between 650 Baht and 1100 Baht. They offer two different size ink cartriges for some HP printers, the cheaper ones have 9.5 ML and the more expensive ones 19ML. The most expensive I've seen their ia 1200 Baht.

Barry

Never had any problems with these people / HP cartridges.

Also never won anything in their lottery.