No Luggage Allowances For Spouse Visa Holders

Hi all

I was asked to check this out a little while ago.Thai Airways does not allow a luggage allowance for Spouse Visa holders,when travelling to Australia,except if you fly 1st class or are a Royal Orchid gold member which will allow you an extra 20kg,and an extra 10kg for silver members,so I was told.

Hi all

I was asked to check this out a little while ago.Thai Airways does not allow a luggage allowance for Spouse Visa holders,when travelling to Australia,except if you fly 1st class or are a Royal Orchid gold member which will allow you an extra 20kg,and an extra 10kg for silver members,so I was told.

economy = 20 kgs

business = 30 kgs

first = 40 kgs

Gold star alliance = 20kgs extra

Silver star alliance = 10kgs extra

any more above these limits, then you have to pay by the kilogram.

I have never heard of any other luggage allowance policy on Thai travelling to Aussie.

Hi all

Rubbish.

When my wife finally received her visa. We enquiried with a travel agent who was able to up our luggage limits. Purely because we asked. It wasn't with Thai but with Singapore. Only by another 10kilos each but it helped.

Finally got her permanent residency last week. After 1 year and 9months.

Good luck

Carl

When my wife finally received her visa. We enquiried with a travel agent who was able to up our luggage limits. Purely because we asked. It wasn't with Thai but with Singapore. Only by another 10kilos each but it helped.

Finally got her permanent residency last week. After 1 year and 9months.

Good luck

Carl

Nice one Carl

That is my wifes next goal.My wife and step daughter have been here in Perth since the 29th of last month and all is going really well,she just scraped in by a week or two and she only has to wait the 2 years for permanent residency,I believe applicants now have to do the Australian values mean test and have to wait 4 years for permanent resiency now.

Hi all

Rubbish.

Would the above statement be more correct if the ", except" is replaced by a "."?

Please clarify "Rubbish".