Dental Implants Thantakit Dental Center Or Thonglordenlta

luludada

HI . i have done some research on dental clinics i Bangkok and came to a conlusion that i would go to either Thantakit Dental Center or thonglordental,i am just looking for people that use those clinics to see their experiences.

Cheers

Hi luludada

Did you look at Dental Hospital (across form Villa Supermarket) on Suk 49 (and near Samitivej Hospital)? They are very expensive but I have heard pretty good things about them. Any bad stories? I know they are very expensive - and often wondered about Thantakit on Petchaburi. Is there reason they are better?

I was told the Dental Hospital use two qualified oral surgeons during the implant - is that the same with the others? I am quite interested as I may also need to do this someday..

HI . i have done some research on dental clinics i Bangkok and came to a conlusion that i would go to either Thantakit Dental Center or thonglordental,i am just looking for people that use those clinics to see their experiences.

Cheers

I would thoroughly recommend Thantakit - have been going there (All Seasons Place branch) for ages for checkups, wisdom teeth removal, treatments etc and VERY happy.

Also currently undergoing Orthodontic treament at their Dental Headquarter Branch on Petchaburi Road - EXCELLENT!

Very impressed and seeing LOTS of Progress!

Too young to have implants yet though!!! :o

GOOD LUCK :D :D

Edited by Andiamo

Hi luludada

Did you look at Dental Hospital (across form Villa Supermarket) on Suk 49 (and near Samitivej Hospital)? They are very expensive but I have heard pretty good things about them. Any bad stories? I know they are very expensive - and often wondered about Thantakit on Petchaburi. Is there reason they are better?

I was told the Dental Hospital use two qualified oral surgeons during the implant - is that the same with the others? I am quite interested as I may also need to do this someday..

ok , thank you, i will let you know the outcome once i chose the place!

i went to thonglor, got three implants, no complaint !

will be bit hard to find someone having implant in both of places, perhaps you could have a appointment with both doctor and see which one you feel more comfortable with !

Mind sharing the cost?

will be bit hard to find someone having implant in both of places, perhaps you could have a appointment with both doctor and see which one you feel more comfortable with !

Mind sharing the cost?

was around 55000 - 60000 if memory correct

Mind sharing the cost?

was around 55000 - 60000 if memory correct

How long ago? And was that a comprehensive cost per implant? I'd be surprized if it isn't more like 70000 or a shade more these days at a top clinic. (That's so in Chiang Mai.)

How long ago? And was that a comprehensive cost per implant? I'd be surprized if it isn't more like 70000 or a shade more these days at a top clinic. (That's so in Chiang Mai.)

55000 bht to 60000 bht depends if need bone feeling, location.

not sure the price today !

was mid 2006

was implant and crown

Edited by simcity

Hi luludada,

Have you check out the website for www.bangkokdentalcenter.com (Bangkok International Dental Center). They have alot of international patients that fly in specially to get major works done. I really enjoyed talking to some of them while I visited them some time back and will definately still go back there again. Was very impressed with their list of doctors and building as well.

If I'm not wrong, the cost of the implants will depend on the implant system that you choose - so ask what brand it is. Also check if the pricings already includes the abutment, crown and all as I've checked the website and some clinic separate the charges.

• 2 months later...

Hi at the end i went to thantakit and was very happy, i had an implant and two crowns fitted, it vas easy and no suffering at all. My opinion is that there are quet few good dental centres in Bangkok but as yuo say, it dipends from which doctor you feel confortable with

Thank you everyone from all your help and i am happy to share my experience if anyone have questions regarding this matter!

I went to Bangkok Smile Clinic.

First had a cleaning from a dentist.Not impressed withh the quality of work

Then had a consultation with Dr Chatchai Kunavisarut about implant and crown. I was impressed with him but the overall impression of the Clinic was not to my liking so I decided to not get the work done there. He wanted 70,000 baht. He only works ther one afternoon a week.(Bangkok Nursing Hospital charges 90,000 baht)

Thantakit looks good on website.....................Specifically can anyone recommend name of a dentist

Anyone worked with above mentioned Dr Chat..............if so where

Edited by yaraboy