Thai Boxing

BigC

I'd rather go to Lamai on a saturday night, much better.

Sit right next to the ringside, great atmosphere and some great fights too.

I must admit some of the ladies fights are a bit tame, but most just go for it.

great fun....and no entrance fee either....you just gotta drink. :o

i was hoping for some inside info on the real good fights not the normal ones. they sometimes sneek some special events in during the year. i need in insight as to when they are. like the ubc fights.

i was hoping for some inside info on the real good fights not the normal ones. they sometimes sneek some special events in during the year. i need in insight as to when they are. like the ubc fights.
just pick a night at one of the stadiums when there are no farangs fighting, sure then too be some good fights.

just pick a night at one of the stadiums when there are no farangs fighting, sure then too be some good fights.

i must admit i like seeing big forangs getting taken apart by small thai's even if they are from england. i am not patriotic with boxing. i love the larry large nuts getting a pasting

i must admit i like seeing big forangs getting taken apart by small thai's even if they are from england. i am not patriotic with boxing. i love the larry large nuts getting a pasting

Indeed that is a bit amusing! Foreigner with muscels and punch to a level where one hit would probably kill the smal Thaiboy. All going down on the fact that the smart little fellow realised that legs are longer than arms. :o