Free To Air Tv

zoolander

Anybody tell me a good place to buy a free to air satellite system near Amnat Charoen......thanks

From the main traffic lighted intersection in the heart of Amnat (Bangkok bank on the corner), travel the road towards Khemarat and about 100m on the left is a Dynasat dealer. He will have the free to air sat system you are looking for.

what channels are available on it ?

Just the normal thai ones that are on free to air tv. From memory there are some bhuddist ones, some christian channels. As you can see I dont watch this tv as I have my sat tv upstairs.

The advantage is that the quality of transmission is much better than the normal antenna reception

Just the normal thai ones that are on free to air tv. From memory there are some bhuddist ones, some christian channels. As you can see I dont watch this tv as I have my sat tv upstairs.

The advantage is that the quality of transmission is much better than the normal antenna reception

Hi Sezzo! can you tell me what type/brand of your receiver and the programs that you running if there one and, also size is you dish? set up etc...i'm green in the free to air sat/tv.i'm live in North america and have free to air sat the channels are unbelievable and, i wonder if it's work the same in thailand. with different set up programs etc....thanks

Hi Sezzo! can you tell me what type/brand of your receiver and the programs that you running if there one and, also size is you dish? set up etc...i'm green in the free to air sat/tv.i'm live in North america and have free to air sat the channels are unbelievable and, i wonder if it's work the same in thailand. with different set up programs etc....thanks

For my sat tv upstairs I just have the dynasat set top box with a 6 ft movable dish. This is all set up by dynasat. I get similar to UBC statioins but pirated from the phillipines. The free to air downstairs for the wife and family is a fixed 30 in dish.

For more info go to the dynasat website as both set ups were purchased through dynasat

For my sat tv upstairs I just have the dynasat set top box with a 6 ft movable dish. This is all set up by dynasat. I get similar to UBC statioins but pirated from the phillipines. The free to air downstairs for the wife and family is a fixed 30 in dish.

For more info go to the dynasat website as both set ups were purchased through dynasat

THANKS sezzo.

I'm running FTA on a 1.5 meter movable dish. I forget the brand, they are brand X to me as I'm use to my Satcrusier, I have used it both in the US and Thailand.. I got my setup from a PSI dealer. The joy of the movable system is that you can hit every satelite that you are in the foot print for. I have about 15 birds programed and get over 480 channels. I highly recommend that you opt for a movable system as you have a bit more flexibility other wise you stuck on one bird and the price is not really that much higher. It's not hard to realign a fixed dish to to another bird by why bother. Remember the bigger the dish the better signal you'll have during the rainy season. I've never lost every channel due to heavy rains but came close. My 1 meter dish performed well on telstar 5 (thai global tv) and Directv (hot signal) during a couple of hurricanes in florida. The key was the signals from the birds were hot which directv needs since it's average subscriber is only running a 18" (.4 meter) dish.

A good source for bird info is:

http://www.lyngsat.com/

&

http://www.satcodx.com/eng/

Eric